Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: No notifications

New Resident

No notifications

Has anyone heard from the development team?

I like so many others, am also not receiving any notifications.

Samsung S9
    Android 9
    Bakery story 1.6.0.3g

New Resident

Unhappy No Workie on HTC 10 (Android 8.0.0)

Hello Rynetory2 and [S8] Elsa! I have reset all Android notification settings on my phone. I have tried toggling off and then on the notification settings within Bakery Story and also in the Android settings, before rebooting my phone. Still there is no push notification from Bakery Story.

• Device I am playing on : HTC 10
    • Device OS Version : Android 8.0.0
    • Bakery Story Version : 1.6.0.3g

Thank you in advance for your help! Hope to hear from the DEV Team soon.

I haven't gotten notifications since I've been on here.

Host(ess)
    I have not been receiving notafactions either I have a tablet with both games Bakery story and restaurant story my tablet in Galaxy tab E it has been a glitch for a few days

Rhino Keeper
    Same problem. I'm playing on Samsung galaxy s7. And not recieving notifications for bakery and restaurant. All of my food keeps spoiling.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by poljp View Post
    Hello Rynetory2 and [S8] Elsa! I have reset all Android notification settings on my phone. I have tried toggling off and then on the notification settings within Bakery Story and also in the Android settings, before rebooting my phone. Still there is no push notification from Bakery Story.

• Device I am playing on : HTC 10
    • Device OS Version : Android 8.0.0
    • Bakery Story Version : 1.6.0.3g

Thank you in advance for your help! Hope to hear from the DEV Team soon.
    Hi poljp,

I appreciate your effort in doing the above and I'm afraid there's no further action or troubleshooting required from players as Elsa mentioned. Will keep you all posted if/when I hear of news. Sorry that you all are having this issue. :*(

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    There's no further action or troubleshooting required from players. For this issue, you'll need to wait for a resolution from our development team. Unfortunately, I'm unable to offer a timeframe.

New Resident
    Since a few weeks not receiving notifications anymore. I tried toggeling off/ on , I reinstalled the game, I did reset the settings on the device and I did a hard reset on the devive but stil not working. It did work before.

Device: Nokia 6.1
    Device OS version: Android 9
    Bakery story version 1.6.0.3g

I tried that with my phone and even restarted it but it still isn't working. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky pro, android version 6.0.1, bakery and restaurant story version 1.6.0.3g and fashion story version 1.5.6.7

New Resident
    It's been two weeks/ten days my norifications for BS stopped without reason. I tried all operations but nothing. Anyway hanks for your infos and let us know.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast