Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: No notifications

New Resident

No notifications

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thank you for the reports. We're currently investigating this, but we're unable to offer a timetable for a resolution at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience!

Hi. I downloaded bakery story today and I am not receiving notifications. I have checked both my device settings and in-game settings and they both say that notifications are on. I have contacted storm8 via the form but it says there?s limited support so my ticket has been closed. Is there anyway to fix not recieving notifications?

Device: iOS
    Version: 11.4.1
    Game Version: 1.8.2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-13-19 at 03:30 AM.

No notifications

Dear Sir or Madam,

I kindly ask for your help: I am not receiving any notifications for some days now from the game on my new mobile phone.
    Notifications are enabled both in the game and on my phone. Below you find info on what version is installed.

Mobile Phone: Wiko Lenny 4
    Android: Version 7.0 (Nougat), Kernel-Version 3.18.35, Lenny4-V01.18.OPE.20-[Nougat-7.0]-V3720AN
    Bakery Story: Version 1.6.0.3g (directly downloaded from PlayStore)

De- and reinstalling the game including restarting did not help. What else can I do to get notifications from the game? Your support is highly appreciated.

Sent a direct ticket to TL but it was closed immediately.

New Resident

Galaxy 10 - no notification

Does anyone have the new Samsung Galaxy 10? If so are you having a problem with no getting notification? I'm not getting any.

Grand Emperor
    Can you try to toggle on/off your notification settings in your game and device settings and see if that helps?

I can't believe that something so simple did actually work. Could've sworn that I toggled like you said when I toggled off all other notification settings. Thank you very much!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ericger View Post
    Does anyone have the new Samsung Galaxy 10? If so are you having a problem with no getting notification? I'm not getting any.
    Hi I bought the s10 yesterday and I don't get notifications either I've been looking on you tube as wasn't sure if it was the phone or bakery story it's doing my head in now but at least I know I'm not alone lol

Quote Originally Posted by ericger View Post
    I am having the same problem with my Galaxy 10. HELP

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu2018 View Post
    Hi I bought the s10 yesterday and I don't get notifications either I've been looking on you tube as wasn't sure if it was the phone or bakery story it's doing my head in now but at least I know I'm not alone lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicate6789 View Post
    I am having the same problem with my Galaxy 10. HELP
    Try this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Can you try to toggle on/off your notification settings in your game and device settings and see if that helps?

Same problem for me on S10. Any fix yet? I've tried toggling

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast