Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: No notifications

New Resident
    I don't think this is a compatibility issue either. This is a programmer error and whatever they have done in the background of the game has affected everyone regardless of the device or version of the game. This has affected ALL of the storm games I play.

Farm Supplier
    I agree that this is definitely not a compatibility issue. This is happening to many of us with different devices all in the same week.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by melirish View Post
    I'm also not receiving notifications from the game. Started yesterday 8/6
    I'm on Android moto z3
    Operating system is 9
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaLadybirD82 View Post
    3 of my neighbours have had the same problem on BS & RS in the last 24hrs. Mine's gone again too
    Quote Originally Posted by minmanmol View Post
    I've been playing BS and RS on the same device for years with no problem and now all of a sudden in the past 2 days I am not receiving food ready notifications, comment notifications or notifications of any kind. I've tried clearing my cache, rebooting my computer, uninstalling and reinstalling the game but nothing is working. What would have caused it to all of a sudden quit working?
    Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    Same problem here. Again.
    Since yesterday I do not receive notifications from BS anymore.

Samsung A8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosemarysbotique View Post
    I am having the same issues on my new android Samsung Galaxy s10+ they work on my s5 & s7 edge no push notifications of food ready comments on my wall or tips received the game is a 4.3 version

3 day's ago bought a new phone Samsung Galaxy S10+ & am having the same issues no push notifications
    Quote Originally Posted by BellasHouse1 View Post
    Same problem for me. Galaxy S8 Active
    Quote Originally Posted by robind30 View Post
    I've also stopped receiving notifications. Samsung Note 4/Android. I've never had this issue before. No idea what version I'm playing, but my phone auto-updates to the newest version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enodroc View Post
    This is not a compatibility issue. I've been using the same phone (Galaxy S9+) on both RS & BS. It just all of a sudden stopped push notifications. I am running the latest versions & update whenever one is available. Not that there are many updates. I've only seen 1 in the last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    Andriod version 8.0.0
    No notification for 3 days
    Quote Originally Posted by Naomi75 View Post
    Oh my gosh! Same. I've posted the problem in the forum twice and still no notifications. This seems to be happening more and more. I also have Android 8.0.0 and my daughter has a Samsung and she's not getting any notifications either. 😢
    I have flagged all of you in for a check.

Can you edit your above posts and let me know if your notification was working previously and provide these details. Thanks.
    - device which you're playing on
    - device os version
    - game version

I have had no notifications for the past 3 or 4 days I have checked my device settings. Been playing for many years.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post

Can you edit your above posts and let me know if your notification was working previously and provide these details. Thanks.
    - device os version
    - game version
    I've edited my original post. This is a new problem. I was receiving notifications prior to this week.

New Resident

- device os version
    - game version
    I updated my original post as well but only started having this problem this week as well.

2 days ago my Android/Samsung phone stopped showing notifications for Restaurant Story and Bakery Story. Did you do an app update or something that would have affected the notifications from appearing? Please help, my food keeps going bad because I'm not getting notified when it's ready. Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by JR88nation View Post
    2 days ago my Android/Samsung phone stopped showing notifications for Restaurant Story and Bakery Story. Did you do an app update or something that would have affected the notifications from appearing? Please help, my food keeps going bad because I'm not getting notified when it's ready. Thanks
    See this. Please provide the following info if you want to report your case.

- device os version
    - game version

Rhino Keeper
    Edited my first post.

I have never received any notifications in RS since the first day I'm playing.
    I don't know why. Tried all my settings over and over again but still none.
    But this topic is about BS. Do I need to post this in RS subforum?

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast