Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: No notifications

I am using GALAXY J3 PRIME and I have not been receiving notifications that food is done on either RS or BS for the past few days. This becomes a problem when trying to complete goals.

Should turn off spoil until this is fixed especially as you have put out new goals.

I got the same problem in the game... I am on Samsung Note 10.

There is problem of Bakery Story recently that there is no signal when my food in the game are ready. Even though "Food Ready"bottom are selected "ON" already.
    I am very disappointed of the game?

Using galaxy s9 and dealing with the same issue I'm not getting any notifications when my food is ready for a few days now. Makes it really hard to finish task

New Resident
    ciao,
    ho questo gioco da un p? di anni, solo da un mese non mi arrivano le notifiche del gioco,
    ho un samsung galaxy ace SM-j110H
    android 4.4.4
    versione gioco 1.5.5.9

grazie
    simona

Host(ess)

Not Receiving Notifications

I have an Android phone that is up-to-date & is running on the latest version of Android. I have cleared the cache & cookies from the Bakery Story game, deleted & reinstalled it as well. The game settings show that I should be receiving notifications when the food is ready, but I still don't get them. This is resulting in a lot of wasted food, time & goals not being met. How can this issue be fixed?

Hi just checking to see if anyone has heard anything about this issue getting fixed

I have a note 8 and not getting any notifications. I was at first and then it stopped for all of my Storm 8 games. I've uninstall, factory reset and all and no resolution on my current device.

I did download it on another device and thats the one that I did the uninstall and factory reset on. My
    Last edited by Tishvbkitchen; 08-17-19 at 11:43 AM.

New Resident

galaxy s10

Quote Originally Posted by ericger View Post
    Does anyone have the new Samsung Galaxy 10? If so are you having a problem with no getting notification? I'm not getting any.
    no notification love the game

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, Ive had the same problem, maybe since last 2 weeks.
    I tried everything, but nothing yet.
    I'm playing with a Motorola E4+, Android version 7.1.1, game version 1.6.0.3g
    Thanks in advance

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast