Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: No notifications

New Resident
    For the past few days, I have not been getting notifications that food is finished. I have checked my overall settings and the apps settings and the in-app settings but all are fine. This is also happening with restaurant story but no other apps. Android.

New Resident
    I too am not getting notifications in bakery story since a couple of days ago. Same with restaurant story. Checked all settings (overall, app permissions, and in-app) and all are fine. Still getting notices from other apps so seems to a storm8 problem.
    Android 8.0.0
    Motorola Moto z2 play

Rhino Keeper

Talking Is it just me on Android?

Lately I?ve been noticing that on both my Android games of Bakery n Restaurant Story games. They haven?t been letting me know when my food is done like in the past. Now I know my device is only five years old....but still? Yes, the notifications is turned on for both! So was wondering if it was just me, or is it happening to other players as well. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I have edited my post on page 6
    Thanks

I'm experiencing the same issue. Also android.

New Resident
    I edited my post. When will we know something? It's been days now. I think I may just stop playing this & BS. It's just too much trouble anymore & little to no support.

Since a few days ago I stopped receiving notifications from Bakery Story, Restaurant Story and Fashion Story.

I have checked that app notification settings in device were set to Allowed. I toggled these off then back on again.
    I checked that in-app settings push notifications Food Ready were on. Turned these off, exited the apps, opened apps turned them back on.
    Restarted device.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S7
    Version: Android 8.0.0
    Game Version: Bakery Story: Valentines Day: 1.5.5.9
    Game Version: Restaurant Story: Founders: 1.5.5.9
    Game Version: Fashion Story: Cozy Couture: 1.5.6.7

There has been no change in device software or game around the time I stopped receiving notifications as far as I know, like updates or different version downloads.

Rhino Keeper
    The same happened to me. I play on two android devices: a Samsung Galaxy S6 and a Samsung Tab2. They both stopped at the same time on Wednesday.

New Resident
    It's only been about a week or two, but I'm not recieving any notifications for Restaurant Story or Bakery Story
    Samsung Galaxy J7 Perx
    Android
    1.6.0.3g
    I have tried to get help but have had ticket immediately closed. This seems extremely rude. I have been playing both games for more than 4 years.
    I also have Fashion Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story, but these last 3 are not on my current phone. I have 2 Niantic games and several other apps that I recieve notifications from very regular.
    Last edited by Kennys69; 08-10-19 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Additional information

New Resident

No push notifications.

I haven't been able to receive any notification for my games. I'm losing goal time and food. I contacted them but if course they can't help me. I have this games on lg stylo 2 & lg stylo 4 and a moto tablet. All are Android and none are receiving notifications. I've installed and reinstalled the games. Restarted all phones and nothing. It seems to be a problem for some others as well. I don't know if anyone has found a solution for this or not.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast