Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: No notifications

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by melirish View Post
    I'm also not receiving notifications from the game. Started yesterday 8/6
    I'm on Android moto z3
    Operating system is 9
    I was receiving notifications before. And I'm on the newest version of the game

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for the reports. We're currently investigating this, but we're unable to offer a timetable for a resolution at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience!

New Resident
    I haven't received any notifications for an entire week on my Samsung Galaxy J7 Aura, it was fine last week. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, turning off and on the notifications as well. It still doesn't work! Help!

Quote Originally Posted by Mookie_2010 View Post
    I'm having the same issue. I thought it was my phone but now I'm seeing others are having the same issue i am. I have checked the notifications and unchecked them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice and i reset my phone. This is the only game in having an issue with and it's been on going for a few days. It worked earlier so why don't it now. Please help my device and game info below
    Galaxy J7 Sky Pro
    Model Number: SM-S727VL
    Android version : 6.0.1

Downloaded from Google play
    Bakery Story version:1.6.0.3g
    Still an issue today. Any updates? Like I had 10 hrs to finish this goal and im normally done. So are we doing a 5 day goal with no notifications? Ughh please fix it

they still have not fixed this! I will miss finishing the goal because I was not getting Food Ready Notifications since this goal started. Wish they would tell us when they are going to start the next Goal and if it is going to be 5 days or 15 days.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie_2010 View Post
    Still an issue today. Any updates? Like I had 10 hrs to finish this goal and im normally done. So are we doing a 5 day goal with no notifications? Ughh please fix it
    There's no further action or troubleshooting required from players. For this issue, you'll need to wait for a resolution from our development team. Unfortunately, I'm unable to offer a timeframe.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thank you for the reports. We're currently investigating this, but we're unable to offer a timetable for a resolution at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience!
    Would it be possible for the team to release an in-game pop up (in both RS and BS) that says pretty much exactly this?

I ask because a LOT of players are experiencing this and every single wall I visited in the last week is flooded with people trying to figure this out. I've added a note to my wall directing people to the forums but if they're not regular users, finding the specific info can be difficult for them. I think if the team released an in game notification, they'd be saving players a lot of stress and fretting.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 08-13-19 at 06:12 PM.

Thank you. I check every morning for updates lol.

New Resident
    I have not received help and no positive response from anyone connected to Bakery Story or Restaurant Story. I have decided to wait until I receive a notification from either game to again begin playing. I refuse to allow these games to make me completely responsible for the completion of the food and goals. May not be the most adult thing to do, but it will save me stress.

Farm Supplier
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
    Android version 7
    Bakery Story version 1.6.0.3g
    Restaurant Story version 1.6.0.3g
    Fashion Story version 1.5.6.7

Happening on all three.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast