Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: No notifications

I'm not receiving notifications for bakery story or restaurant story. It was fine until 8/9/19. Am and have been using the LG10 Android.

Same for my mum (donnamoody) and me. No notification for days, although they worked perfectly fine before.
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (me), Samsung Galaxy A7 (mum)
    Game version: 1.6.0.3g

This is seriously annoying. I may miss the main goal item because of that 😡

I'm not getting notifications on my Galaxy S9 or on my LG Tab. Tells me it's not a Galaxy issue. Same issue on Restaurant Story. I've moved the games to the SD card, cleared cache, toggled on and off, everything that's been suggested. When the problem is this wide spread, Storm8 needs to realize this issue is on their end not ours. They need to fix it.

I'm having the same issue. I thought it was my phone but now I'm seeing others are having the same issue i am. I have checked the notifications and unchecked them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice and i reset my phone. This is the only game in having an issue with and it's been on going for a few days. It worked earlier so why don't it now. Please help my device and game info below
    Galaxy J7 Sky Pro
    Model Number: SM-S727VL
    Android version : 6.0.1

Downloaded from Google play
    Bakery Story version:1.6.0.3g

Host(ess)
    Do we know when this will be fixed! It is soooooo annoying.

It cannot be just a certain android problem as I have an ASUS ZenPad 10, android 7 been playing on this tablet for nearly 2 years and was getting notifications.

Is it just a android issue?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    Edited my first post.

I have never received any notifications in RS since the first day I'm playing.
    I don't know why. Tried all my settings over and over again but still none.
    But this topic is about BS. Do I need to post this in RS subforum?
    Nope you need not post again in RS, your previous post is sufficient.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by myharleycat View Post
    Lately I?ve been noticing that on both my Android games of Bakery n Restaurant Story games. They haven?t been letting me know when my food is done like in the past. Now I know my device is only five years old....but still? Yes, the notifications is turned on for both! So was wondering if it was just me, or is it happening to other players as well. Thanks
    The Bugs forum is the best place to check for issues, make sure you check the Bugs forum instead of the Discussion forum. Merged your duplicate thread to existing bug thread.

Grand Emperor
    Hey Guys,

Thanks for your info. I have added all of you to my report.

For those who have sent me a pm on this, I have replied to you.

Future updates will be posted in this thread to keep everyone posted here. Please hold for the team to check when they get online later on.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast