Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 161

Thread: No notifications

  1. #151
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Near the corner of my bakery, near the Candy Apples in the corner. (Hint: A Robot)
    Posts
    471
    Does anyone experience this also?

    You get notifications hour late?

    Well I have someone post on my wall when I was on, and about hour later I get notification for it?

    Same with food, they are done for hour before the notification send for it.

    I get notification, but today, they have all send hour later?? What??

  2. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Does anyone experience this also?

    You get notifications hour late?

    Well I have someone post on my wall when I was on, and about hour later I get notification for it?

    Same with food, they are done for hour before the notification send for it.

    I get notification, but today, they have all send hour later?? What??
    Be thankful you're getting notifications at all. The rest of us on this thread have gone months without notifications with no fix date in sight.

  3. #153
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Near the corner of my bakery, near the Candy Apples in the corner. (Hint: A Robot)
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by robind30 View Post
    Be thankful you're getting notifications at all. The rest of us on this thread have gone months without notifications with no fix date in sight.
    I think you speak 2 soon; and so do I. I have gone all day and no notification, at all. None about when my food is done, wall messages, nothing. So I think it safe to say I probably shouldn't have say nothing.

  4. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I think you speak 2 soon; and so do I. I have gone all day and no notification, at all. None about when my food is done, wall messages, nothing. So I think it safe to say I probably shouldn't have say nothing.
    Welcome to the club that none of us want to be in. I selfishly wish it affected more people, so maybe someone would care and work on a fix.

  5. #155
    I think even if it affected every single player, they would still never fix it. I feel completely abandoned by them with regards to customer service. A total bummer, to be honest.

  6. #156
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2
    Got a new phone yesterday and still no notifications, just wow. The "your phone is outdated for the app" was just something they made up as an excuse so they didn't have to fix it. Looks like the future goals aren't getting 100% anymore.

  7. #157
    Host(ess) angelwoman712's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    32
    Is there still no resolution of the no notification issue????

  8. #158
    I haven't gotten notifications in a few years. Thought it was bc i had an older phone, but when I upgraded last year to the newest Samsung Galaxy, realized it had nothing to do with how old/new my phone was. Have tried everything. Uninstalled, reinstalled, toggled notifications on/off both in-game and out, & still nothing.
    PLEASE FIX!

  9. #159

    No notifications

    Hi. I'm having the same issue as everyone here. No notifications.

    Samsung note 10+
    Android 9
    1.6.0.3g

    Thanks.

  10. #160
    Any updates on the issue? Been dealing with this since august and im ready to quit the game again. I work in tech support and i complain about my developers but they have never let an issue brew for 5 months and counting. I want to leave this game because it doesn't make any sense to me what so ever. I hate to leave my neighbors but i see why ppl leave & never come back. Plz fix the issue, it worked before with no problems.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •