Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: No notifications

My original post is on page 9 dated 08-11-19, 03:15 PM as of today i still do not get any notifications in this game. I play because i have wonderful neighbors. I spend NO MONEY in this game what so ever. They can have sales til the cow jump over the moon! I Refuse to spend money in a game that has shown no interest in resolving an issue that has gone on for over a year.

New Resident
    Hello . I am not receiving notifications on my samsung device. Please help.

It has been more then a year... and still no notifications. Does anyone read this thread from S8 at all? Can we ever expect solution?

No notifications for me either on Samsung Galaxy S7. Wish ALL platforms were alike. My daughter plays on an iPhone and get notifications AND watch videos for FREE gems. Not very fair.

I have been playing the game for years the game signal used to work no longer. I really want you to finally help me with this. On a newer android it would be nice if it worked like it used to.

No notification for bakery and restaurant
    Galaxy note 9
    Androind 10
    1.6.0.3 g
    Could please check it out??

No notifications on galaxy note 8, I've played a few years ago on the same phone. Toggled all settings, what else can I do. I can't play now. I'm losing too many dishes.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedDarkness View Post
    No notifications on galaxy note 8, I've played a few years ago on the same phone. Toggled all settings, what else can I do. I can't play now. I'm losing too many dishes.
    Unfortunately, this is a known issue and there is no workaround at this time. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by robind30 View Post
    I've also stopped receiving notifications. I've never had this issue before.

Samsung Note 4
    Android 6.0.1
    BS 1.6.0.3g

I was receiving notifications prior to this week.
    I was but a wee one in August of 2019. I've changed jobs, watched my son graduate and completed my masters... all while still waiting for the developers to care about Android users. Can't wait to see what I accomplish in the next 3 years! Maybe I'll finally quit the game!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718