Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: No notifications

Rhino Keeper
    Is there any updates on this issue? Are they working on it? It's been over a month now.

Seems like they do not care to Fix it. Other threads said try toggling it on and off and restart your Device.
    Lots of People with Different Androids are all Still having this problem.
    This is the Response I Got.
    [Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum]
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-02-19 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Removed Support message- private between you and Support

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Thank you for the reports. We're currently investigating this, but we're unable to offer a timetable for a resolution at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience!
    I notice that it has been 3 weeks since you were able to provide any notification (pardon the pun!) of what the status of this pretty major bug. I (and many others no doubt) am wondering if you might be able to follow up with the development team to see if there has been any progress?

I fully appreciate that investigating this issue, and providing a fix may take a while, but in the meantime most Android users have had to rely on other less reliable means of remembering to check when a recipe has finished cooking. Many have been unable to complete goals, and others are losing game currency having to repeatedly cook recipes that spoil before they remember.

I am unsure of how much would be involved, but while this bug is being investigated and fixed, I firmly believe that as a measure of good faith, Storm8 should either disable spoiling entirely for Android users, or at a bare minimum, extend the time these players have to place the recipes on counters from double to quadruple the initial cook time. This would be a huge benefit especially for those shorter cook times that get away from you!

fwiw, I am an iOS user so not directly affected, though I can see that all of my Android neighbours are frustrated that this is affecting them only.

Thank you
    ___ Restaurant Story ID: wtfitbs | Bakery Story ID: wtfitbs2 ___

4* Goal player | (silent) tips daily | Individual gifts | Requests filled quickly
    NO mass gifting neighbours needed (food or otherwise) | Read my wall for more details

Just checking in to see if there is any progress n the resolution of this problem. I receive no notifications n either RS or BS

Any news on this?

Rhino Keeper
    When are they going to fix this? It's really annoying to play without notifications. Goals get even more difficult because I don't even know when the food is ready

Rhino Keeper
    Has there been any updates on this issue? Are they even working on it? This is frustrating not recieving notifications. I'm starting to think they just dont care about android users. Some kind of an update would be great considering it's been about 2 months since my notifications stopped working.

This is getting really frustrating with no notifications, because my food keeps spoiling. It's so difficult to advance in goals when I spend days on 2 hour recipes because I keep having to remake them.

Host(ess)
    When will they fix tis glitch??? It's so annoying cuz now I have not idea when this food is ready for both games RS and BS and I really want to do goals

Host(ess)
    Hi all, any news on NO notifications? It's been ages, lots of complaints on android users in the Netherlands, who also don't get no more notifications! I'm on Samsung galaxy tab A (2018). I get notifications from all other apps.!
    Why this deafening silence from the devs? Why no new version like in the past?
    Thank you!
    (NOT ADDING NEW NEIGHBOURS!)