Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Styx Tournament (mythic, black) 3/8/19

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    Glasswing help, please? Tried Dark, Glasswing, Gold. Thanks.
    My 14 novadream beat him with magic

Executive Chef
    I beat Skeletal Knight handily with my Nomad dragon. Don't ask me how. I really don't understand battling very well. I just took a shot in the dark.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on my third day stuck on Prizefighter. I've already given up as this is obviously not a case of just being unlucky. They must have changed the odds. Only issue is I now have to win fights for the Dragon Tales event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    I'm on my third day stuck on Prizefighter. I've already given up as this is obviously not a case of just being unlucky. They must have changed the odds. Only issue is I now have to win fights for the Dragon Tales event
    I was stuck on Prize Fighter for a long time as well. Then Glasswing, and for well over a day actively fighting Skeletal Knight. Paid the 30 gold using Ifrit to clear that part of Tales at the same time, I was running out of time & wouldn't make it. It is extremely frustrating and excessive to use proper dragons and be stuck for days at a time. It took 5 trys to finally beat Styx!? I have about 25 dragons to heal and finish Tales. I used the gold bc I had so much invested already & I would end up with nothing to show for it. I hope you complete Tales, they are good dragons to win. Just wanted you to know I have the same problem getting stuck in battles and other players as well. Hang in there & good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I beat Skeletal Knight handily with my Nomad dragon. Don't ask me how. I really don't understand battling very well. I just took a shot in the dark.
    Glad you got him! My random efforts weren't as successful but I know the joy and relief when you take a shot and it works!😊

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    After 15 losses to Prize Fighter using max chance 25% dragons, now we are on a 7 lossstreak using max chance 35% dragons on Glasswing. It's such a joke.
    Sorry this tournament is proving to be so daunting. You and I seem to be on the same loser track. I had the very same experience with those same dragons. It's over the top to lose like we do for such long stretches and repetitively throughout the tournament. Not fun or even a reasonable challenge. I just don't get it😔

I'm stuck at Neo Glasswing for days and finally can beat him down with Lv.10 Life dragon. Continue to fight Styx dragon, I'm running out of best dragons. Only Lv.7 and below which left. And I tried with Lv.7 Fire Dragon and finally can beat Styx and now he's sitting at my nest. I just don't understand but I'm sooo happy 😍

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlenavy View Post
    I'm stuck at Neo Glasswing for days and finally can beat him down with Lv.10 Life dragon. Continue to fight Styx dragon, I'm running out of best dragons. Only Lv.7 and below which left. And I tried with Lv.7 Fire Dragon and finally can beat Styx and now he's sitting at my nest. I just don't understand but I'm sooo happy 😍
    That's awesome, congratulations!

Executive Chef
    i have a gold dragon (diamond yellow) to beat. my diamond is much lower and doesnt work. help
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Is the list of dragon opponents different for lower levels? I’m facing a Fortune Teller but it’s not on the list?

What’s the best way to strategize to beat these dragons with Ifrit, from Tales event?

I’m on chapter 9 and have to win 1 battle with Ifrit. But it keeps losing. I’ve fed it to level 12 and it’s still losing. I don’t know what to do next. I don’t have enough food to feed it up further. All my food is saved for Sealord as I’ll have to feed him to 14. Yikes

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast