Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Styx Tournament (mythic, black) 3/8/19

Banned
    Off tourney topic, I just beat a level 14 Glasswing with a level 10 Sweet Tooth (rainbow, fairtyale). Of course it was outside the tourney. I think I just lucked out with the rainbow part against the Glasswing's champion part but the fairytale part of Sweet Tooth was a +1 on the Glasswing's rainbow part, knocking her on her behind in 2 hits. Another observation, Helios is a dragon that has advantages over Glasswing as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Glad everyone is enjoying the Styx Dragon design :]

Was just notified by our CS team that people seem to enjoy so I wandered on over to say hi!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post

Was just notified by our CS team that people seem to enjoy so I wandered on over to say hi!
    Thank you for visiting and taking time to say hello! Thanks for all the cool dragon designs!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Is the list of dragon opponents different for lower levels? I?m facing a Fortune Teller but it?s not on the list?

What?s the best way to strategize to beat these dragons with Ifrit, from Tales event?

I?m on chapter 9 and have to win 1 battle with Ifrit. But it keeps losing. I?ve fed it to level 12 and it?s still losing. I don?t know what to do next. I don?t have enough food to feed it up further. All my food is saved for Sealord as I?ll have to feed him to 14. Yikes
    The tournament to win the Styx dragon ended last night, so now we don't have that list of dragons to battle anymore. That is probably why you are facing a Fortune Teller.

To be honest, I just used gold to get my Ifrit past the battle. Since the big tournament is over, it should now only cost you 12 gold per round that you skip.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post

You da man FlatFoot! This dragon is awesome!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345