Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Animal in Storage says "Goal"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by silky_pinky View Post
    Yes, I have tried all but it is still the same. I really coudn't understand the problem. My nest is empty, I restarted the game but nothing works
    I’m guessing your positive that it’s an animal your clicking on. My suggestion would be to open a ticked with Storm8. Or write one of the moderators. Wish I could help. Please let me know how it works out.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I have tried all but it is still the same. I really coudn't understand the problem. My nest is empty, I restarted the game but nothing works

Also, you are looking in your storage, not the store, by mistake? Right?

Farm Supplier
    I'm sorry to say this but u might need to delete the game from ur phone and then download it again .. Make sure u know ur id and password .. I delete the game when it's being stubborn to me .. This might work ..

Grand Emperor
    Hi
    I completed second mission and got a Sylvandian, however I cant hatch it. It is written "goal" on the picture of Sylvandian in my storage. Please help me I cant place it into nest. Next mission is raising it to lvl 3 but it is not possible for me to progress if I cant solve this bug
    Please reinstall your game. And if it does not work, contact Support via support form for further assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    It's an Android issue. We don't know why some Android players experience this because the animal is not locked by goal in any part of the setup. Reinstalling the game may resolve it for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12