Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Animal in Storage says "Goal"

Animal in Storage says "Goal"

I am starting Chapter 3 of 10 in Beast of Myth Storybook Challenge. It says Raise Skyvern to lvl 3 but when I go to it the Skyvern out of storage, I can't click on it and it read "goal" in front. This happened during the last storybook challenge as well. It was like 4 days before it would let me open it.

So I am on Chapter 3 and it stays to raise Skyvern but when I go to get it out of storage I can't click on it and it reads "goal" in front of it. This happened last storybook as well and it didn't let me open it until 4 days later so there were only hours left HELP

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Safairra1722 View Post
    So I am on Chapter 3 and it stays to raise Skyvern but when I go to get it out of storage I can't click on it and it reads "goal" in front of it. This happened last storybook as well and it didn't let me open it until 4 days later so there were only hours left HELP
    The answers to these problems are almost always to close out of your game and restart. If that doesn't work, contact Support. The link is in Rynetory's signature.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    It's an Android issue. We don't know why some Android players experience this because the animal is not locked by goal in any part of the setup. Reinstalling the game may resolve it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    The answers to these problems are almost always to close out of your game and restart. If that doesn't work, contact Support. The link is in Rynetory's signature.
    I will try that. Thank you!

So uninstall and reinstall it? I won't lost progress right?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Yes, please reinstall. You won't lose your game progress.

I can't hatch my Sylvandian

Hi
    I completed second mission and got a Sylvandian, however I cant hatch it. It is written "goal" on the picture of Sylvandian in my storage. Please help me I cant place it into nest. Next mission is raising it to lvl 3 but it is not possible for me to progress if I cant solve this bug

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by silky_pinky View Post
    Hi
    I completed second mission and got a Sylvandian, however I cant hatch it. It is written "goal" on the picture of Sylvandian in my storage. Please help me I cant place it into nest. Next mission is raising it to lvl 3 but it is not possible for me to progress if I cant solve this bug
    Have you tried either force closing your game, and try again. Or perhaps, visiting a neighbor or a community member? Your nest isn’t already occupied is it? Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Have you tried either force closing your game, and try again. Or perhaps, visiting a neighbor or a community member? Your nest isn?t already occupied is it? Good luck
    Yes, I have tried all but it is still the same. I really coudn't understand the problem. My nest is empty, I restarted the game but nothing works

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast