Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Got a Surprise Gift From Watching a Video

Rhino Keeper

I Got a Surprise Gift From Watching a Video

A Seafoam Unicorn. Within the last week or two, I wondered if anyone ever received one of the two creatures featured in the videos. I didn't know what were and I don't know what the other one is but it looks nice. Have it in my storage and don't know anything about it. Here's a screenshot of it but it's cutoff a bit because the 6th row that it's on doesn't show unless I pull it upwards and when let go, it goes back to where it's cutoff. Are there too many things in my storage that prevents the 6th row from displaying correctly? I don't decorate so I could sell the decorations.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bJn4zDQ.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	148.3 KB 
ID:	41727

Rhino Keeper
    Hi G4OU812. The two animals you can win are the Lambi and the one you show the Seafoam Unicorn. I have the worst luck breeding BUT I got both of these animals. I already had a Lambi, but hey that's ok, and I just won the seafoam unicorn last week. I couldn't believe it. It's an ultra rare animal!! So watching the videos diligently pays off. I know much of it is chance and random and whatever percentages they put into these things. But it's worth it. I couldn't get/achieve the seafoam unicorn when it was available, and I thank Storm8 for giving us freebie stuff. And if I can win one, the unlucky me, anyone else can too! Congrats to you.

I was able to get the lambi as well, about a month ago, although I have not yet hatched it. Most of the time the videos are rather worthless, but I’ll watch them if I am looking for a little extra food for events. Sometimes I’ll get lucky with runes or a gem as well.

Oh that's awesome! I did complete that Seaform Unicorn event, some hundreds of gems later, but I've wanted the Lambi ever since it came out! I'm so jealous... But I stopped watching those videos because they only ever gave me coins and I think like 2 gems. Maybe now that I know others have won I'll try it more.

Farm Supplier
    So lucky , i been watching for awhile but did not get anything i like, no animal like they said. So i quit watching it. Waste my x

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you all for the responses. I wasn't aware of the event or didn't participate in it (didn't pay attention) as I played sparingly at first. Yes, only watched for food at first, then a few runes, gems, explosives, etc. Never thought I would get one of the two.

Banned
    On account 1, I got the Seafoam Uniform from the event. On account 2, I hope to get one from watching a video, but if I don't , that's ok.
    ON account 2, I actually bought a Lambi when it was part of a value pack, and I have since won 2 from watching the videos. I like to display babies and adults, so I have 2 on display and one still in storage. On account 1, no Lambi yet. My breeding luck and winning/spinning luck are very different between my 2 accounts.

I'm happy for the others that have have won. For the others, I really suggest to keep watching the videos. Sometimes you get explosives or runes. I mainly get coins that I can't use, but I also get a little bit of food, and every bit of food helps. And again, you can occasionally get something different.

I wonder if they will ever switch it up and offer different animals besides the Lambi and the Seafoam Unicorn.

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats that's awesome that you got both but on 1 on one account and the other for the 2nd account. I don't think I can handle two accounts but that's pretty good to get 2 of the Lambi's on a 2nd account. Shows how completely different the odds are.

I've only been playing since October or November, rather I honestly don't remember. So, I'm not sure if they've switched it up with the animals. Installed this game because of Restaurant Story along with adding Dragon Story. Then I said "Hang on, that's enough games." Trying to keep up with all three is a headache, lol. Especially with event, goals, leaderboards, etc.

Banned
    Now I got a Seafoam Unicorn on the account that didn't have one. Yay!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Now I got a Seafoam Unicorn on the account that didn't have one. Yay!
    Awesome, Phoenix congratulations!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast