Thread: Cranberry count is wrong

Cranberry count is wrong

I have cranberries in my inventory but recipe says I have zero and won?t let me make the item without buying them with gems. Recipe calls for 3 I have 5 in inventory. What can I do to fix it.

Grand Emperor
    Both raw cranberry and dried cranberry look similiar and players often mistaken them. Can you check again to make sure you have dried them in the Dryer before you use them to craft. Raw cranberry cannot be used for crafting.

Thank you for your reply. I checked the Dryer and the juicer but it’s not available there either. The cranberry icon is not listed in either.

I’m, sorry my mistake I was looking to dry them in the Dehydrater and not the dryer.. had the two confused. Found them and am drying them now. Thank so much.

Rhino Keeper
    I have an order to fill in my warehouse and when I click on in it, it shows from farming. Looks like dried Wasabi. I have those, but it does not fill the order.

This should have been a new post

By the time I got back to the game, this problem was resolved
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0417.PNG 
Views:	28 
Size:	138.8 KB 
ID:	50687  
    Last edited by driver1711; 03-21-19 at 08:32 AM. Reason: comments

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    I have an order to fill in my warehouse and when I click on in it, it shows from farming. Looks like dried Wasabi. I have those, but it does not fill the order.

This should have been a new post

By the time I got back to the game, this problem was resolved
    Glad to hear that your issue is resolved. Thanks for the update.

P.S. that's raw wasabi, the ones you use for planting.

(Closing thread since this is resolved and original question has been answered)