Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50

Thread: GOAL: Lucky March - 2019 Mar 7 (5 Days)

  1. #21
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    3,111
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    I think u read wrong... Serve 20 Espresso (40g to skip)
    - Basic Drink Mixer
    - 4 Hours *under Coffee tab*

    Is half the time u thought ;-)
    While you are correct in your post, I think the OP was referring to the latter tasks of that goal:
    Serve 10 Pot of Gold Cupcakes (40g to skip)
    Serve 10 Lucky Cakes (40g to skip)

    Both of which are 8 hour recipes so those players wanting to complete the goal in its entirety will in fact have to serve 20 8 hour recipes.

  2. #22
    Add me!!
    I'll be adding some of you too.
    Need new and active neighbors
    Storm ID: nettiemarkus

  3. #23
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    While you are correct in your post, I think the OP was referring to the latter tasks of that goal:
    Serve 10 Pot of Gold Cupcakes (40g to skip)
    Serve 10 Lucky Cakes (40g to skip)

    Both of which are 8 hour recipes so those players wanting to complete the goal in its entirety will in fact have to serve 20 8 hour recipes.
    Oops ur right... Well i think since the other parts are easy... IT won t be a problem to finish in time.
    Maybe i have to much time lol, no really i play on my iPad as Well on my phone ...so when i'm not at home iT s not that hard to
    take a few minutes put ovens on... But i get not everyone has that option.
    I started 5:00 a.m this morning, now iTS 23:10 p.m and in a few minutes i have 30 and 20 recipes done... Because of ur first post i was able to bake 8 medialuna ahead ... I only got 5 lucky ovens but pretty confident to make iT in time.
    Not adding new neighbors at the moment!

  4. #24
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    39
    Does anyone know the minimum number of ovens required to finish the goal in time?

  5. #25
    Host(ess)
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by dgjfhdhgb View Post
    Does anyone know the minimum number of ovens required to finish the goal in time?
    I'd say 10 ovens if you want to finish the goal. But maybe with 5 you can do it

  6. #26
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    63
    An oven that only needs a total of 16 parts-THATS the bakery story I used to love! The new goals with ovens that require 72 parts are stressful and not at all enjoyable. It is so nice that the ovens for this goal require so few parts. Not into the final prize, but like the new recipes.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by isa6jala3 View Post
    I think u read wrong... Serve 20 Espresso (40g to skip)
    - Basic Drink Mixer
    - 4 Hours *under Coffee tab*

    Is half the time u thought ;-)
    No, there are 2 items we need to cook in the lucky oven, we need to make 10 servings of each and each takes 8 hours. The express is in addition to that

  8. #28
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by houseforjoy View Post
    No, there are 2 items we need to cook in the lucky oven, we need to make 10 servings of each and each takes 8 hours. The express is in addition to that
    Yes AnnirasSweets pointed me to that... I overlooked that, but still... I don t think thats a problem
    There were 5 day goals before that were much more difficult to finish... Took more help from others as Well what needed to make then this one
    Over here iT is morning and i just started at part 3 ... With 5 lucky ovens... But like i wrote before, Some may not have option to play on iPad and phone... I don t even care for this prize but i go for the new recipes.
    Remember games should be fun, no stress... Thats not worth iT, at least not to me!
    Not adding new neighbors at the moment!

  9. #29
    Yes sorry I didn't read the third page before replying.

    I am frustrated this morning. It is day 3 and with gifts and requests I should be able to build 2 ovens a day.... Yet I only have 3 built. I am really frustrated with neighbors who do not read walls. I'm also sad that I try and be neighbors with new people and help them learn along the way, but when they fill my request before sending gift even after I explain to please send the gift and then click accept on request.....

    All I wanted from this five day goal was to unlock all recipes. There is just no way that can happen for me at this point. 15 day goals are never a problem for me. I finish with plenty of days to spare. But these five day goals have been impossible for me. I'm level 59 so it isn't like I'm new either. But I'm still stuck on level 2 with more than 40 1 hour recipes to bake.

  10. #30
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by houseforjoy View Post
    Yes sorry I didn't read the third page before replying.

    I am frustrated this morning. It is day 3 and with gifts and requests I should be able to build 2 ovens a day.... Yet I only have 3 built. I am really frustrated with neighbors who do not read walls. I'm also sad that I try and be neighbors with new people and help them learn along the way, but when they fill my request before sending gift even after I explain to please send the gift and then click accept on request.....

    All I wanted from this five day goal was to unlock all recipes. There is just no way that can happen for me at this point. 15 day goals are never a problem for me. I finish with plenty of days to spare. But these five day goals have been impossible for me. I'm level 59 so it isn't like I'm new either. But I'm still stuck on level 2 with more than 40 1 hour recipes to bake.
    And this is "fun"? On what planet?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •