Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Lucky March - 2019 Mar 7 (5 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    I'm glad to see that the recipes are back up to $5 per serving. Fingers crossed they continue with the next goal.

Rhino Keeper
    I already have the goal prize. Will I get the recipes back, if I decide not to do the goal? All recipes disappeared from the ovens I had.

Executive Chef
    Yes I said Lucky Oven

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a way to find out the servings of the 3 new recipes without committing to the event?
    I have the "prize" already, so is not a factor.

I hate having to hunt down the obscure parts for gifting in these 5-day goals, hate it!!!!! Come to think of it, when there's a sale, they can move those items to the front of the decor tab, why not parts? Same goes for the goal ovens like they do goal parts, why not either at the very beginning or the very end? No brainer.
    Last edited by callmetired; 03-08-19 at 06:25 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by callmetired View Post
    Is there a way to find out the servings of the 3 new recipes without committing to the event?
    I have the "prize" already, so is not a factor.

I hate having to hunt down the obscure parts for gifting in these 5-day goals, hate it!!!!! Come to think of it, when there's a sale, they can move those items to the front of the decor tab, why not parts? Same goes for the goal ovens like they do goal parts, why not either at the very beginning or the very end? No brainer.
    I include an infographic at the bottom of goal posts that has the recipes.

Executive Chef
    Does anyone think 6 or maybe 12 stoves will be enough to complete the goal?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I include an infographic at the bottom of goal posts that has the recipes.
    The number of servings has never been included, only the cooktimes. Always wished it was there.

Correction, now I see it in the thumbnails. Was expecting it within the text like the cooktimes are.

Thanks for reply.

Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I would sure hope so! �� But I do keep checking here to see if someone has done the math on how many we need. At least this oven is only 14,000. But one of the last steps needing 20 8 hour recipes is quite a lot for a five day goal. I honestly hate five day goals bc they are so unrealistic to me and most days I can check my game all day..... But I always get sucked in by the shines new recipes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    I rarely buy more then 6 ovens... Got 5 lucky ovens at this moment, i started this goal just early this morning because her in Europe
    goals start sometimes around or just after midnight ...Anyway, the 2nd part asks a lot 30 of each but i think i'll finish iT tonight
    If not then maybe last 10 tomorrow morning.
    I always finished in time... So no need for 12 ovens! ^_^ just read the info at the first page and use iT ... Always gratefull for that!
    Goodluck ��
    Last edited by isa6jala3; 03-08-19 at 01:52 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by houseforjoy View Post
    I would sure hope so! �� But I do keep checking here to see if someone has done the math on how many we need. At least this oven is only 14,000. But one of the last steps needing 20 8 hour recipes is quite a lot for a five day goal. I honestly hate five day goals bc they are so unrealistic to me and most days I can check my game all day..... But I always get sucked in by the shines new recipes
    I think u read wrong... Serve 20 Espresso (40g to skip)
    - Basic Drink Mixer
    - 4 Hours *under Coffee tab*

Is half the time u thought ;-)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast