Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: GOAL: Lucky March - 2019 Mar 7 (5 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by houseforjoy View Post
    If you fill the request first you can't send a gift after. At least on my game (old Apple iPad) but I am also one of the players where if I decline a gift I don't get a new one in that slot, just one less gift. Which again makes it difficult when neighbors send a non goal gift during a goal.
    That's very interesting to hear. I had no idea this was an issue that others were facing since that's not the case at all in my game. I just tested this out and had no problems sending gifts after filling requests. Who would've thought that even after all these years there's still new things cropping up for me to learn.

Executive Chef
    I think part four of this goal has too many items on the list. The recipes are longer than usual. The recipes are nice but next time it should be longer than five days to make it easier for us players.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I was hoping we could have gotten the emerald cake or something from the pot o' gold box / lucky chest, perhaps a new item.
    I have the Irish band already. Just doing the goals for the new recipes. I have so many duplicate prizes in my inventory.

Executive Chef
    I feel like soon I will loose all my old neighbors, either they take long breaks or quit after so many years because this game has become a chore.

I really wish S8 could extend these 5 day goals to 10 days, in that way it's done in a more relaxed mode. Despite playing for years I have come close to finish goals with less than 24 hours to spare and next thing you know 14/15 day goals show up, no couple days break.

The prizes as of late are not inspiring either, the amount to serve is jumping up with every goal particular the 14/15 day side ones.

I'm glad we get 2 goals per month I just wish we would get extra days, maybe 3 if that's a start.

Anyways thanks for the St. Patrick's goal, although I have a couple of the final prize it's nice to see new recipes.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    I have build 8 lucky ovens for this goal and I will not make this goal by one hour 😢
    1 stupid hour!! 😢

I refuse to set an alarmclock for a game. I'm a working woman and I need my sleep. And the 4 hour recepies will be spilled when I wake up. So they have to wait till I'm awake.

Executive Chef
    I've had too many flies in my bakery. I didn't get very far.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I've had too many flies in my bakery. I didn't get very far.
    Looks it finished early again.. only had 3 more Lucky Cakes to finish... please S8 fix this

I lucked out and apparently already had the prize being offered in this 5 day goal. So all I had to work on was unlocking the recipes.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

New Resident
    I should remember not to participate in 5 day goals, I never finish and get frustrated towards the end. I ended up just buying the reward in anger and got gems taken out, but now I can't find it and storm8 doesnt take individual requests from this game anymore!!!! So now I'm out a bunch of gems for NOTHING, so frustrating

I wanted to come and post that I finished this goal!! Several people added me (thank you! You are awesome!) and they gifted and filled requests which really helped. I also spent gems finishing some recipes in order to make it so there's that lol. But not too many. Maybe 15 at most. But most importantly I have the lucky cake opened up which makes me happy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345