Thread: What Does it Mean When We See - Request Error - 1001

Question What Does it Mean When We See - Request Error - 1001

I was down to the last three minutes of my unlimited energy for the second of the three sets of tasks, from the Weekday Warrior, when this screen popped up.

Please do not tell me that it is an issue with my internet connection or that I should contact my ISP to do some troubleshooting.

When this screen popped up, I hit the "Try Again" button, but all I got was a mad running horse that kept charging for 20 seconds before returning to this screen. I switched to DS and bred a pair of dragons and immediately got a timer, (which meant that there was nothing wrong with the connection to the S8 server), then switched back to CS and hit the "Try Again" button but to no avail. It was a full one minute later before CS would get out of this screen and by then, my unlimited energy was gone

Good thing this did not happen with the second set of unlimited energy.

Rhino Keeper
    It shows up on my phone too when I'm trying to do too many things like listen to a podcast and play the game. I find it goes away if you shut down the phone. It happens on older devices. Nothing to do with your internet connection.

Quote Originally Posted by queenspring View Post
    It shows up on my phone too when I'm trying to do too many things like listen to a podcast and play the game. I find it goes away if you shut down the phone. It happens on older devices. Nothing to do with your internet connection.
    How old is old? My iPad is one generation before the latest, and I'm still getting this?

I did not have any Podcast in the background or any other audio application running for that matter. I only had DS and Chrome loaded, and these were on "standby," not doing anything.

And I know it has nothing to do with the internet. I wrote that to ensure that no one throws it in here as an excuse.

Just before this error appeared, I'd just finished clearing of the four remaining bushes from the last event and was moving on to harvest some crops when BAM! When I finally got back in again, without having to reboot my iPad, the bushes I'd cleared reappeared again and the lemon trees I'd tended to before chopping away the bushes, became un-tended.