Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    thanks. i thought way back in this thread someone had done the math to show the 100K coin trade was better, but i am not searching that many pages. but you are correct. the sloth tribute will be out on my board more often now
    Page 62 of this thread, I geeked out. : D

I personally wind up doing the Vimino trade a lot because I am saving my Mithril and have no other use for Dragon scales, And the difference in coin return isn't enough to shift my choice. I am still using my spellbound due to craft spellbound beams and blocks... I am almost full up on them, but for some reason want to craft the Earth thingy beams and blocks to capacity. : )
    Nymeria is kingdom name, WishTheyWereReal, esp the unicorns! Huge thanks to people who contribute to the forum.

I've added a link to your maths posts on Page 1 to the Tips section in Part 1 goals.

I stored the other 2 totems bc of this post and only craft coins with the one needing 8 sprites.

Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Actually, I missed that we HAVE to open B5 to open A5... 🙄😔.... sorry! 🙈

Edit!

Forget that! I logged in again, after closing game and now I can open A5! (And I have not opened B5 yet).. so above post is correct!
    YES! I got to the step, clicked expand and got the dreaded arrow pointing above and below the final plot... then I remembered your post, logged out, and voila! I can indeed access it from the "northeast" without expanding to the left or below. Phew!!!! Hopefully others who are in the process of expanding don't get thrown off course thinking they need that. Is it worth filing a bug? People may spend weeks earning 3 expansion permits they don't even need when they see they can't yet unlock the right square.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    1. Yes (notes on part 2/goal 7)
    2. Yes the white shrubs will work. Split opinions as to spawn rate. I'll add this!
    3. No Salvatore rarely drops trade tickets, he drops earth wisps majority of the time. Hortensia is a guaranteed trade ticket dropper.
    I get quite a bit of trade tickets from Salvatore now. Maybe once I get to Hortensia the drops will decrease? :-/

Rhino Keeper
    I must have messed up some where along the way... I did not get a pop,up about a hidden cottage, but, I'm collecting the green stuff to make the lantern....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    YES! I got to the step, clicked expand and got the dreaded arrow pointing above and below the final plot... then I remembered your post, logged out, and voila! I can indeed access it from the "northeast" without expanding to the left or below. Phew!!!! Hopefully others who are in the process of expanding don't get thrown off course thinking they need that. Is it worth filing a bug? People may spend weeks earning 3 expansion permits they don't even need when they see they can't yet unlock the right square.
    Right!

Too weird! But luckily an easy fix.. phew!!

Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    Does Salvatore really drop trade tickets for people? I'm in need and have been collecting from him for 2 weeks now and haven't gotten one. (Related to that, I have white and armored flyger who others say drop them, but in many months I've never gotten one...) Should I file a bug?
    Salvatore gives me a Trade Ticket about once a month. My White Armored Flyger gave me one Expansion Permit ONCE in the year I have had it.

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182