Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Awesome! Good luck with the rest of the story

Farm Supplier
    OMG ! I feel like crying ! I chopped 1 Willow .... 10 chops ... And no (zero, nothing, nada ) forest vines!!! Nothing ! Please crank up the drop rate on this S8 🙏🏼 average of 1 per Willow is hartbreaking and makes someone insane !

Rhino Keeper
    I want to know if I finish part 2. Got the Rhino, and if I dont start the part 3 immediately. Do willow trees still drop forest vines?

Rhino Keeper
    How to spawn forest wisp? Very rare?

Quote Originally Posted by wealthyrich View Post
    How to spawn forest wisp? Very rare?
    White trillium flowers spawn the forest wisp. I would say they are a generous spawn. Hopefully you've been able to move on by now. Make sure you have a read through page 1 of this thread where the goal info is located.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm a bit confused. I just chopped down around 38 willow trees for part two of this event and I got 0 vines? The only thing I got apart from wood and all that was a single sugary covered leaf. Are the drops actually this bad or am I missing something??

The vines were quite rare (0-1 per tree) but 0 from 38 doesn't seem right. I'll check with the team for you...

Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    I'm a bit confused. I just chopped down around 38 willow trees for part two of this event and I got 0 vines? The only thing I got apart from wood and all that was a single sugary covered leaf. Are the drops actually this bad or am I missing something??
    I checked your account and the Willow Tree drops should start after you complete the two quest tasks Visit the Tavern and Visit Salvatore. Hope that clears things up.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    I checked your account and the Willow Tree drops should start after you complete the two quest tasks Visit the Tavern and Visit Salvatore. Hope that clears things up.

Ahh darn it. I was kind of hoping it wasn't that, but already knew that must have been the issue My game rolled back during WW yesterday and that affected my process on those quest and I didn't notice until later. Well I'll try it again for the next WW. Thanks so much for the help!

Host(ess)
    Hi! I have tended so many white trillium flowers and still don’t have any spawns. Do you think it’s because of the current event? I’m on goal 4 of part one. I need to make the compass and no such luck getting the wisp essence.