Page 73 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Forest Wisp pets drop 125 coins every 12 hours in addition to the materials. It's not a lot but I think the trades that their materials go toward gives more than enough coins to make up the difference.
    Thanks....I forgot all about the trades because I put the statues away. Looks like a good opportunity for quick cash, especially if you really let the drops build up.
    No Gems For Runes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Thanks....I forgot all about the trades because I put the statues away. Looks like a good opportunity for quick cash, especially if you really let the drops build up.
    It is great way for more cash. But I unfoprtunatelyy favor cheapest trade - the good one for 100k requires 35 mithril

I?m trying to gather Forest whisp essence to complete the compass. I have collected from ivy?s hut and battled a ton of whisp, but the bottles will not drop. The only thing I?m getting from the whisp is the yellow essence . Did I miss something, and the Forest whisp essence don?t drop any more? Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by Swale2010; 05-29-19 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Typos

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Swale2010 View Post
    I?m trying to gather Forest whisp essence to complete the compass. I have collected from ivy?s hut and battled a ton of whisp, but the bottles will not drop. The only thing I?m getting from the whisp is the yellow essence . Did I miss something, and the Forest whisp essence don?t drop any more? Thanks for the help.
    Are you in between goals? You have to be actively in a goal for needed items to drop.
    Ps. Invest in a Forest Wisp or 2 or 3.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Are you in between goals? You have to be actively in a goal for needed items to drop.
    Ps. Invest in a Forest Wisp or 2 or 3.
    Yes I’m in between. I think I defeated a whisp as part of a goal and then it dropped four of the green-ish bottles. That was months ago. I need 12 to make the compass.

Executive Chef
    Yes I?m in between. I think I defeated a whisp as part of a goal and then it dropped four of the green-ish bottles. That was months ago. I need 12 to make the compass.
    I encourage you to look at the goals laid out in Post 1. It gives you all kinds of tips that will help, especially when you get to the part where you have to spawn a spirit. Actually I think I had to do a goal twice because I got confused and messed up!!!! Good luck.
    But like I said, items won't drop unless you are doing a goal and the goal calls for that item. For example- the vines.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	23397713-E534-40B6-A034-7AC0570F606A.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	920.1 KB 
ID:	51949

Here is where I’m stuck. When you say (invest) in a whisp, you can purchase them? I thought you had to spawn them.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DDBED851-7C18-407E-8AD8-C67F6379CC0F.jpeg 
Views:	132 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	51950
    Found in market

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I encourage you to look at the goals laid out in Post 1. It gives you all kinds of tips that will help, especially when you get to the part where you have to spawn a spirit. Actually I think I had to do a goal twice because I got confused and messed up!!!! Good luck.
    I read it before I posted. I spawn a whisp and collect from Ivy’s house. Those are my only options. Been trying that everyday for a month. Even reinstalled my game. The only thing I get is the yellow bottle.

Executive Chef
    I read it before I posted. I spawn a whisp and collect from Ivy?s house. Those are my only options. Been trying that everyday for a month. Even reinstalled my game. The only thing I get is the yellow bottle.
    Maybe check your goal book. There maybe something you have to do first to get the forest wisp essence to drop.
    I posted a pic of the Green Forest wisp.