Page 72 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    I have finally made it to part 2 on Monday. Finally! I have one of the green wisp pets, and since I got to this point it drops nothing but a few coins. I haven't started part 2 as yet, I wanted to build up some energy, is that why the wisp stopped dropping materials?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    I have finally made it to part 2 on Monday. Finally! I have one of the green wisp pets, and since I got to this point it drops nothing but a few coins. I haven't started part 2 as yet, I wanted to build up some energy, is that why the wisp stopped dropping materials?
    My wisp is still dropping event items?
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    i saw some people had the st pats walls and tower in the same area. kind of goes together. the watchtower is the one i really like. i was hoping the cottage would be more like the watchtower and less like the farmhouse.
    Good idea also its awesome how we are all different, I wish the watchtower was more like the farmhouse and cottage
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    Between parts 1-2/ 2-3 all related items stop dropping; the drops only become permanent in the game once you finish part 3.

Farm Supplier
    Is there anywhere else to get the forest ores other than the mines and sawmills? I have everything else I need to complete the expansion except the lanterns and it's taking forever to collect enough ore to make one lantern.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaymanTurtle View Post
    Is there anywhere else to get the forest ores other than the mines and sawmills? I have everything else I need to complete the expansion except the lanterns and it's taking forever to collect enough ore to make one lantern.
    Extract from Part 3:
    * The Forest Wisp pet now drops Forest Vines (1-3), Forest Wisp Essence (1-3), Newborn Sprite (1-3) and new for this part, Forest Ore (4). Forest ore also drops from Sparkling Mines and Sawmills

If you can afford a Forest Wisp then get one as they do make a world of difference.

Executive Chef
    Acidien Totem limit of 1 Cannot be sold
    CRAFTING BUILDING
    Cost: reward for expanding
    Size: 2x2
    Build: comes fully built
    What can you craft?Acidien Tribute, 5 minutes - 1 golden nugget, 1 golden egg, 10,000 coins (goal 7)
    Acidien Tribute, 1 hour - 9 forest wisp essence, 15 spellbound dew, 8 newborn sprites (goal 9)

is this correct? It lists the Acidien Tribute twice, 5 min & 1 hour. Just wanting to verify before I start this part lololol
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Acidien Totem limit of 1 Cannot be sold
    CRAFTING BUILDING
    Cost: reward for expanding
    Size: 2x2
    Build: comes fully built
    What can you craft?Acidien Tribute, 5 minutes - 1 golden nugget, 1 golden egg, 10,000 coins (goal 7)
    Acidien Tribute, 1 hour - 9 forest wisp essence, 15 spellbound dew, 8 newborn sprites (goal 9)

is this correct? It lists the Acidien Tribute twice, 5 min & 1 hour. Just wanting to verify before I start this part lololol
    Correct, the first spawn the spirit, the second is a permanent craft dropping coins.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

If you can afford a Forest Wisp then get one as they do make a world of difference.
    How much money do they drop? I?m at about 4 lanterns out of 20 so far and trying to decide if the post event drops are with it.
    No Gems For Runes!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    How much money do they drop? I?m at about 4 lanterns out of 20 so far and trying to decide if the post event drops are with it.
    The Forest Wisp pets drop 125 coins every 12 hours in addition to the materials. It's not a lot but I think the trades that their materials go toward gives more than enough coins to make up the difference.