Page 71 of 82 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    I completed goal 7 and expanded to the third forest totem, I am waiting to spawn the Enraged Elephant Spirit until after the current event during the WW.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I completed goal 7 and expanded to the third forest totem, I am waiting to spawn the Enraged Elephant Spirit until after the current event during the WW.
    Good idea. I defeated mine during WW yesterday - took about 8-9 minutes to **** that beast.

Executive Chef
    so upside of ****ing one of those monsters during MH (I ****ed the rhino during the last one) is that you get token for it. but during last MH, we only got one blue dire boar a day so at that point, it was either golems or the rhino for the same outcome.
    i ****ed the elephant during last night's WW. i tracked. it took me 6.5 min (with my finger tapping the hit button repeatedly even if it wasn't avaliable) and it took 221 hit out of the 299. so there weren't many double hits. i haven't collected the 2nd tribute as i read that the sprite drop rate drops after the event. so since i all i have to do is collect (sometime in the next 20 days), i want to max out on sprites so i can do the coin trade again
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so upside of ****ing one of those monsters during MH (I ****ed the rhino during the last one) is that you get token for it. but during last MH, we only got one blue dire boar a day so at that point, it was either golems or the rhino for the same outcome.
    i ****ed the elephant during last night's WW. i tracked. it took me 6.5 min (with my finger tapping the hit button repeatedly even if it wasn't avaliable) and it took 221 hit out of the 299. so there weren't many double hits. i haven't collected the 2nd tribute as i read that the sprite drop rate drops after the event. so since i all i have to do is collect (sometime in the next 20 days), i want to max out on sprites so i can do the coin trade again
    Last monster hunt I started off half way through the rhino, unplanned, and didn't get any tokens .
    Good idea, I want to do the coin trade again as well.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Good idea. I defeated mine during WW yesterday - took about 8-9 minutes to **** that beast.

wow, yep, sounds about right.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I have had so many gems stolen by S8 in gem traps that I refuse to buy gems until there is a confirmation button.

I will just consider this to be the next Sister, Sister goal. I waited to finish part 1 until the Monster Hunt to fight wisps, I can wait until trees are needed and use Willows.

It is just sad that S8 has such low drop rates when the material requirement is so large (and the tree footprint so large too).

Heck, I'm still finishing What Storms May Come, 50 more orange shells until I can make the purple necklace.
    I am in the exact same situation. That?s what I am doing too!

Rhino Keeper
    Just to confirm, after forest part 3 I am finished right? No part 4?

Fashion Designer
    I finished, and got the overgrown farmhouse, it is so quaint, nice job s8.
    I started an overgrown area with the farmhouse, cottage and watchtower, now figuring out what else goes there.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image-1.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	51666
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post

I didn't get an additional goal in my goal book after 3 was complete.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maryamhjm View Post
    so far only 3 parts. who knows about the future

I finished, and got the overgrown farmhouse, it is so quaint, nice job s8.
    I started an overgrown area with the farmhouse, cottage and watchtower, now figuring out what else goes there.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image-1.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	51666
    i saw some people had the st pats walls and tower in the same area. kind of goes together. the watchtower is the one i really like. i was hoping the cottage would be more like the watchtower and less like the farmhouse.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily