Page 7 of 82 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    The forest wisp came on my first white trillium, but then after 17 more flowers watered, no more forest wisps. This is crazy. Going to take forever to get the 12 essences needed for the goal.
    not 12 but 12x8

Rhino Keeper
    In kingdom #1 I got 4 essence from 3 wisps, in kingdom #2 8 essence from 3 wisps, so mileage may vary (us usual). Fortunately crashing didn't change that, this time.

Something may be wrong with my understanding of English, but I thought I saw Old thomas speak about sprites, then why are they called wisps when they appear? Is that just to confuse us?

And I thought they gave me a wisp/sprite trap, but it's nowhere to be found in my inventory.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Executive Chef

Fashion Designer
    aaaaa i JUST used hard earned 1.44million coins for an expansion and not MORE coins? WHERE can we get a lot of coins FAST!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Should we wait till it asks for Sprites before checking Ivy? I knowdumb question but just checking to see if someone took the Leap.

I tapped a white trillium, and a forest wisp appeared. I began fighting it, then the game reset, the wisp was gone, and a pop-up about the Baron ripping his pants and me needing to go to a tavern appeared. Now I can't get another forest wisp from white trillium. Really? What's the point? A few more incidents like this, and I am going to skip this event. No way am I going to pay real money to finish this when they keep sabotaging me.

Rhino Keeper
    For some reason I had a baby sprite in my inventory before I even went to Ivy’s house so you all might want to check carefully to see if you got one also
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Should we wait till it asks for Sprites before checking Ivy? I knowdumb question but just checking to see if someone took the Leap.
    I always wait until the quest asks for something. Just in case.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Quote Originally Posted by HundiMammi37 View Post
    Goal price for the first Forest whisp was a forest whisp trap. But its nowhere in my inventory an no whisps from collections for me either
    I didn't get one either.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This looks like main storyline with timed components. Check your goal book as not everything has a timer. We've never had anything added to our core layout (like these new statues hidden in the unexpanded land) that is not main story. I'll see what I can find out from S8 though and let you all know. Thanks.

Page 7 of 82 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast