Page 69 of 82 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasCraft View Post
    I collected the Vimino tribute for the rhino and the goal was checked off. But the “summon” button takes me back to the rhino for another tribute. Any idea what I did wrong?
    You’d think after all these years I’d know how to play this game. I had a static skunkupine on my board so now I have to spend more gold items. It doesn’t pay to play before coffee.
    Saw your edit: Yes it's not clear in game that the tribute spawns the rhino for the next goal. Sorry you've had to do the goal again. At least you can help your neighbors if they're not forum followers

Chopped 2 willow trees got only one vines ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sylbrac View Post
    Chopped 2 willow trees got only one vines ��
    Yes, you'll find that the drop rates for vines are abysmal! Your best bet is to purchase forest wisps (pets) in the market for 150 gems each. I purchased 3 and I had to chop a lot less willow trees. I chopped them on one of the WW.

I only need 8 more forest lanterns to advance and open the last hidden forest square. I still have 35 days to do that to still get the overgrown building.

Trudyscandles

the amount of explorer permits to get these and do other tasks in the game is totally unreachable.
    I used to love playing this game when it was reasonable before someone changed the gudielines and decided to want us to spend silly money
    I have at least 35 expansions waiting and with one wisp for every 40 energy I use it will take me forever
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-25-19 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate text

Executive Chef
    wisp pets were a great investment. i had to chop willows the first round. and a bit in the 2nd round. but i managed to get all of the compasses and blades for part 3 done during part 2. and since starting part 3 (with 33 days to go), i have made 14 of the needed 20. and done a second tribute (the one from part 2) for coins only because i was maxed out on so much. i collect from my mills, my mines, my pets. and can make a lantern about every 20 hours (probably a little less if i made sure ot collect exactly when things are ready, but haven't bee stressed about part 3 at all. (i was more stressed about making enough expansion permits to open A5)
    plus this way with the pets, after part 3 is over, i will still get the sprites and stuff needed to make the tributes for coin only
    this has allowed me to start glimmergate, sabina, the roost, and elven, plus monster hunt, paper chase, mantistorm while doing hidden forest.
    definitely worth the 150 gems. i would say they are better than a daily ali in that respect (for the same price)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

New Resident
    I need help...how do you get the 'spellbound dew'? It says it comes from White Trillium but I bought about 20 and have tended them over and over all day long for a week and nothing. I put in a ticket and they just closed it without help. I've been lost on this for a week and I feel so stupid. I can't make any progress on Hidden Forest expansion.
    Thanks to anyone who an help.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AudraBeth View Post
    I need help...how do you get the 'spellbound dew'? It says it comes from White Trillium but I bought about 20 and have tended them over and over all day long for a week and nothing. I put in a ticket and they just closed it without help. I've been lost on this for a week and I feel so stupid. I can't make any progress on Hidden Forest expansion.
    Thanks to anyone who an help.
    Spellbound dew is ultra rare drop from plants. Best source are Unicorns and Spellbound Bloom ( gem item from market - drops 1-3 every 2 hours).

All places you can find it:

Ivy's hut (0-4 drops), flowers (extremely rare drops), Spellbound Bloom, L5 Moon Crystal Base, Unicorn, Scorched Dahlia, Scorched Rose, Lumi, Agni, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Spellbound Hive, Spellbound Faerie, Enchanted Fawnicorn, Fawnicorn, Meadow wolf, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Giant Bloom, Armored Dark Unicorn, Birthday Goat, Witchy alpaca, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack, Solar Kitsunecorn, Red Nose Fawnicorn, Spring Kitsunecorn

Fashion Designer
    I am nearly complete with the Hidden Forest:Part III and with 23 days left I should get the Overgrown Cottage.
    I still need 7 Forest Lanterns to expand and have all the Forest Wisp Essense and Forest Vines, just need the Forest ore.
    Last edited by venatemp; 04-25-19 at 12:33 PM. Reason: update
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    I am nearly complete with the Hidden Forest:Part III and with 23 days left I should get the Overgrown Cottage.
    I still need 7 Forest Lanterns to expand and have all the Forest Wisp Essense and Forest Vines, just need the Forest ore.
    yay! i have 31 days left. i have all the compasses & blades made. i have 3 lanterns left. i just need the forest ore. which i am sure i will get fast enough. my plan is to **** the elephant during next week's WW
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    yay! i have 31 days left. i have all the compasses & blades made. i have 3 lanterns left. i just need the forest ore. which i am sure i will get fast enough. my plan is to **** the elephant during next week's WW
    You and me both!! Might as well wait until WW. Then I'm sure we'll have yet another event afterwards.