Page 62 of 82 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Executive Chef
    SW- in part 3 on the firs t page yoou wrote:

Goal 7:
    * Gather newborn sprite 0/1 | inventory counts for these 3 goals
    * Gather forest compass 0/1
    * Gather forest lanterns 0/1
    * Expand to the third forest totem 0/1 GO | Map reference A5: Expansion requirements - 35 newborn sprites, 10 forest compasses, 10 forest blades, 20 forest lanterns. | To access this plot, you must expand to the plot in front of A5 and also to the left of A5.

do you mean you have to expand to A4 and B5? or just one of them? plus it should read to the RIGHT of A5 as we can't go to the left of A5
    we should only have to go to one or the other
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    I thought I was all straight with the expansions until I started reading the new questions. This is what I had figured: a3 is the rino, a4 is the one I need to open before I can expand the a5 which is the elephant. All the B along that line are opened. Now I'm I correct? The left & rights are confusing. Thanks everyone for your patience.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I thought I was all straight with the expansions until I started reading the new questions. This is what I had figured: a3 is the rino, a4 is the one I need to open before I can expand the a5 which is the elephant. All the B along that line are opened. Now I'm I correct? The left & rights are confusing. Thanks everyone for your patience.
    Check the interactive map, see my sig.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Shibuyacloth you did a beautiful job on the map very informative. I'm sure I will be referring it a lot. Guess I didn't explain the info I wanted or I'm having a senior m9ment. (Maybe both) The question is do I need to open A4 & A6 to be able to finish the goal By opening A5, one of them or neither? Sorry for all the trouble

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Thanks Shibuyacloth you did a beautiful job on the map very informative. I'm sure I will be referring it a lot. Guess I didn't explain the info I wanted or I'm having a senior m9ment. (Maybe both) The question is do I need to open A4 & A6 to be able to finish the goal By opening A5, one of them or neither? Sorry for all the trouble
    To open A5 you need to open: B4 & A3 + one of the following: A4, A6, or B5
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Don't you get tired of babysitting some of us. Looks like I'm good I've already opened B4, B5 & A3 think I'll go ahead & open A4 just to clean the side up when I open A5. Many thanks again.

Fashion Designer
    I have just woken the enraged rhino spirit.
    I am oh so pleased it is giving me monster hunt points. Yah!

Fashion Designer
    What is going on? Chopped 4 willow trees, not a single vine. This is rediculous!! I got 1 vine from my 5th tree.
    Need 8 swords, so 80 vines, at 1 vine per 5 trees need 400 trees, thats 4000 energy. Are they trying to be funny or what?
    Last edited by nukesters2; 03-31-19 at 12:49 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    What is going on? Chopped 4 willow trees, not a single vine. This is rediculous!! I got 1 vine from my 5th tree.
    Need 8 swords, so 80 vines, at 1 vine per 5 trees need 400 trees, thats 4000 energy. Are they trying to be funny or what?
    Wait until Part III, the fun continues.

Farm Supplier
    May I suggest: instead of chopping willows now, start planting/growing as many as you can (and store as many buildings as you can temporarily spare to make room for as many willows as possible.) Plan to chop them all during the next Weekday Warrior. You can stockpile as many as 100 vines, and 50 trees can yield well over 50 vines. (Make sure you leave a monster out in your kingdom somewhere so your trees don't spawn other monsters while you chop. And make sure that monster is well away from all your willows.)

It takes 5 energy to grow each tree, but this way the chopping is "free" (instead of 15 energy per tree, you spend only 5 per tree.) If you chop as soon as possible when weekday warrior begins, you should have enough time to grow more trees before starting the second 10 minutes of unlimited energy.