Page 61 of 82 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    I'm afraid the drop on t(e willows is about right, the ore is even worse unfortunately.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m on the 2nd expansion. I’ve cleared the plot next to it. I can give the sprites but not the two things made in the forge. I have 7 compasses in my inventory. What am I doing wrong? I’ve tried clicking with or without the yellow arrows... I gave things for Part 1 and it was fine...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ch1ps View Post
    I’m on the 2nd expansion. I’ve cleared the plot next to it. I can give the sprites but not the two things made in the forge. I have 7 compasses in my inventory. What am I doing wrong? I’ve tried clicking with or without the yellow arrows... I gave things for Part 1 and it was fine...
    Are you able to upload a screenshot of what comes up when you click on the expansion and then try to give the compasses?

Rhino Keeper
    S8 please consider loosing up with the ores, 1 per 3 to 4 hours is being pretty stingy. Excuse me I get 2 once in a while. WW helped me out with the vines but I don't see anyway to hurry up the ores. The only break I see is when you get the sprites then you receive 4 each. I already have 4 & can't afford more. 45 per lantern is excessive. Thanks for any consideration. Also thanks for the 50 energy box it was much appreciated.

Executive Chef
    so i could expand to the rhino, but now with this monster hunt i don't need another massive energy suck to **** (of course one that would prevent me from spawning any other monsters). and i am 700 RP shy of being able to expand to B5 & obviously don't want to waste getting to stock up on anything i can from the wisps & vines needed & newborn sprites. wish i could get the forest ore early, but i've got 14 days to figure out both of those challenges (****ing the rhino & getting more royal points)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Oh geez, I think I’ve been making Ocean Compasses... iwhen I get enough essence I’ll try again and see if it’s just a brain fade moment,,,,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E3160FB7-216E-4D29-AE80-A83DBA97E478.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	121.9 KB 
ID:	50876   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A00D8079-C0F1-42CC-8D4C-745A0590973A.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	127.2 KB 
ID:	50875  

Rhino Keeper
    S8 what is with Salvatore when I first got him I got all kinds of good things, now the last 6 times all I'm getting is coins?????????

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Part 3 is pretty much now complete on page 1. I'll keep updating goals and dialogue as I get to those goals.

I've also gone through this whole thread again and moved all posts relating to A Swift Tailor and Weekday Warrior to their related threads. All up, I moved around 60 posts, so this thread is now much smaller (if you were keeping a check on page numbers!) and only about the Hidden Forest.

Farm Supplier
    How do I get the old house or what?s it called the run down house. Thanks

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbrill75 View Post
    How do I get the old house or what?s it called the run down house. Thanks
    ??? I have no idea what you could be referring to. What does the goal say you're referring to? If not something in this thread then our posts will be moved.