Page 60 of 82 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, I did look on page 1, but saw it wasn’t all updated yet, and didn’t scroll down far enough.

Rhino Keeper
    What’s with the 99 limit cap on everything ridiculous when you need so many

Rhino Keeper
    Just collected from my 4 Green Wisp Pets and got ZERO newborn sprites and forest wisp essence, am maxed on vines.
    I hope this isn’t a new ongoing trend by S8 to limit us getting ahead for next part like capping the Gnomes in the Lucky event!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    Just collected from my 4 Green Wisp Pets and got ZERO newborn sprites and forest wisp essence, am maxed on vines.
    I hope this isn’t a new ongoing trend by S8 to limit us getting ahead for next part like capping the Gnomes in the Lucky event!!!!!
    Are you in between parts? I know it's not fair but wisps don't drop parts unless you're in an active chapter of the storyline.

When you're all done (complete part III) they'll drop wisp essences and newborn sprites, but no more vines or ores.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Are you in between parts? I know it's not fair but wisps don't drop parts unless you're in an active chapter of the storyline.

When you're all done (complete part III) they'll drop wisp essences and newborn sprites, but no more vines or ores.
    No, not in between.
    I have all required to complete Part 2 but was waiting until close to time left to continue collecting to get a head start for Part 3.
    This is the first time while inside a chapter that I have received ZERO drops except minimal coin.

Nothing in this game should surprise us anymore, but it has become even more unpredictable than the decisions of the Administration at my work place before I retired after 42 years of Nursing, which is why I quit.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    I hope this isn?t a new ongoing trend by S8 to limit us getting ahead for next part like capping the Gnomes in the Lucky event!!!!!
    i'll trade you spites for vines. i have a ton of sprites & 2 vines with a lot of blades left to make
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i'll trade you spites for vines. i have a ton of sprites & 2 vines with a lot of blades left to make
    Lol, happily give you vines and the 20+ willows taking up valuable space that I don't need.
    I hope the forum power increases your vine collection. Good luck. :-)

Executive Chef
    Shibuy
    can you add the length of time and the reward (coin) for the tributes to the inventory cards on the first page?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Is it my problem or the drop rate of vines from willow tree is super low?
    I chopped two trees and only got one or two vines.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophie_luv View Post
    Is it my problem or the drop rate of vines from willow tree is super low?
    I chopped two trees and only got one or two vines.
    Its not just you. Me also. I'll try to get 2 or 3 vines so I can get my forge busy making a lantern or branch and I have to chop 3 or 4 trees. 40 to 50 energy needed.
    I'm waiting for Weekday Warrior. I'm hoping we don't see a switch-aroo.

The Weekday Warrior should show up after the current leprechaun event ends. Maybe 3 or 4 hours after the event ends. Sometimes longer. And I think it lasts about 12 hours. I think.