Page 6 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Wisp essence hunting. My most least favorite thing to do and S8 has to up the ante. I see slow going ahead.
    Hopefully we will get other sources for Forest Essence.
    But I'm going to take advantage of those cheaper expansions. But 50 lanterns!!!
    The forest may collapse before I can get there.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    I don't understand this. I have everything checked off for goals and it tells me to expand, when I click go, it shows me a plot. When I click expand, it won't let me expand to it even though I have expanded to the ones directly in front of it.

Anyone else having this problem?

It doesn't let me click on that area to even see what is needed.

Trudyscandles
    yes restart game

And now from the goal thread, Shibuyacloth, it looks like we'll be needing 8 compasses for just that 1 expansion! How in the world is that even considered cheap?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    So am I understanding this correctly? This is actually new main storyline and there's an additional timed goal to complete it within a week, but if I don't care about missing out on that special farmhouse, then I can take my time about completing these goals, right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Sorry but I don't see this as storyline since there's a timer on the goal to complete part 1.
    There are two goals.. one is timed to get a Farmhose and the other looks like steps similar to Heska goals which makes me think thats Storyline.
    Splash screen now that it finally popped up says "...brand-new storyline!" Another splash screen looks like as you complete the 7 day timed goal you will get various town buildings.

Farm Supplier
    when fighting wisp, you always have 1 or more forest wisp essence, and rarely 1 newborn sprite, so it helps not to have to wait 12 hours for ivys hut

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    To me it's not those compasses , they're a pain but doable. It's Ivy's. 5 collections. It's gonna take forever. But I'm not gemming it.
    I had a newborn sprite drop when I battled a forest wisp. I haven?t yet gotten to the goal to visit Ivy?s. I?m still waiting on my first compass.

Executive Chef
    I got 5 forest wisps essence after fighting 2 forest wisps. I hope that trend continues.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I got 5 forest wisps essence after fighting 2 forest wisps. I hope that trend continues.
    In my 8 wisp I had 8 wisp essence, I do not think it will always be so, unfortunately

Fashion Designer
    The forest wisp came on my first white trillium, but then after 17 more flowers watered, no more forest wisps. This is crazy. Going to take forever to get the 12 essences needed for the goal.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Page 6 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast