Page 51 of 82 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Trudy and Kat - you are correct. I do have a monster. I forgot that we have to defeat a monster 199 hits. Rats. Does this mean I need to give the tribute again? I hate to use 3 nuggets again. Darn it. I messed up. Thanks for your quick guidance.
    Yes, you'll have to give the tribute again, sorry!

Trudyscandles

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sirmacisback View Post
    Is it just me or do you also nearly get no Forrest vines? Cleared 3 willow trees to receive TWO Forrest vines. With this it will be difficult to finish this task.
    The willow trees drop 0-3 vines leaning more towards 0 or 1. It helped when I didn't chop the whole three but just to the vine dropped on about chop 3 then collected from something else and came back to the tree. Sometimes I got 3 or 4 vines but it could just be the programming. Grew lots and lots of trees though.

I did plan ahead for weekday warrior and in part 1 cleared 30 trees and in part 2 cleared another 40 so I had pretty much the whole lot of vines I needed to make all the blades. The last 2 I just left and waited for the Green Forest Wisp to drop the extra vines. I'm just waiting now for the newborn sprites to do the last goal.

Keep plugging away - unless you're keen on the overgrown buildings then take your time. I think the wisp is a good investment long term as it will enable additional coin generation which we have wanted for ages.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Trudy and Kat - you are correct. I do have a monster. I forgot that we have to defeat a monster 199 hits. Rats. Does this mean I need to give the tribute again? I hate to use 3 nuggets again. Darn it. I messed up. Thanks for your quick guidance.
    Don't feel bad ,I did the same thing !!! Yes lost my gold too ,
    Last edited by katbtodd; 03-19-19 at 12:39 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Mermaid ponds are guaranteed, 100%, for mermaid scales. A mermaid pond was one of my first purchases in the game two years ago (a high recommend purchase, esp on sale, like my second one.) and it has ALWAYS given mermaid scales, except when I was full up w them at 99. Something is very weirdly off if you really aren't black flagged on the scales and your mermaid ponds aren't dropping them.

Sometimes we get scales from the mermaid characters from the sea quest line... sometimes.
    The drop rate has improved. Maybe it was a glitch but my two mermaid ponds have not always had them even though they used to have 2 or 3. It does seem back to normal now

Fashion Designer
    Very happy with Salvatore who dropped an expansion permit for me today, when I have only had him a few days. Along with the trade tickets I have got from him, this is a very nice reward for a non-timed goal.

I need help. Not getting gold nuggets from mining. Any ideas of other places to try?

Mithril, Mithril, my kingdom for some MITHRIL!!!!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-29-19 at 06:49 PM. Reason: removed stars

Rhino Keeper
    For Mithril : did you try to craft it in the Magic Forge ?
    I think it takes 2 days.

Rhino Keeper
    I chopped 3 willows and I got zero vines.

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    You won't need them till part 3. They're green rocks from the sawmills and sparkling mines and you'll need 900 of them. Each collection averages about 6 ores for me (from 2 mines and 2 sawmills). My wisps really help because they drop 4 ores each.
    Thank you!