Page 35 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone tell me which square comes in part 2 of the hidden forest? Monster on left or right?

I have access to the one on the left, but if it's the one on the right I'm going to have to buy another square. I just did a bunch of expansions so I don't have everything readily available at the moment. About halfway there.

Thanks
    trudyscandles

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Unless I am missing something, I can't see why or when you would lose anything. As this is part of a storyline, it will remain available until you are able to give all the parts and open the expansion.
    Thank you. My fear is that the expansion requirements will change.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Thank you. My fear is that the expansion requirements will change.
    As the ones that require things like mithril etc are different to 'regular' expansions, i.e they tie to a step in the goal line, it would mean they would have to change the goal as well for the requirements to change. So that seems unlikely.

Executive Chef
    Does anybody know if we going to have to use the vines in part 3

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Trudyscandles View Post
    Can someone tell me which square comes in part 2 of the hidden forest? Monster on left or right?

I have access to the one on the left, but if it's the one on the right I'm going to have to buy another square. I just did a bunch of expansions so I don't have everything readily available at the moment. About halfway there.

Thanks
    trudyscandles
    It is the monster on right, the rhino.

Executive Chef
    that last discounted expansion. i know i have about 20 hours. i am 22 RP shy of the 3k needed. I've been collecting and placing my drops from the valentine animals (the sweetheart gates, etc). i hope they will drop enough to give me my 22RP, if not, i will have to quickly make another spire or watchtower
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

New Resident
    I am having an issue with the Jeweler's trade. I have done two today and each time the only thing I recieved was a trade ticket. I am still 6 mithril short so these trades are important. I did purchase the mithril dragon but am not sure he will be grown in time.

Host(ess)
    I have nugget issues too. I think it took 3-4 weeks for my mines to drop one and I tried using a booster several times that did absolutely nothing. I may have to give up on a couple of goals simply on the issue of getting nuggets!

New Resident
    I used two boosters and never recieved one gold nugget. I have gotten a 3 over the past few days from mining rock outcroppings though.

Fashion Designer
    Forest vines drop from pet wisp
    My wisp just dropped 3 vines, 3 essences and 1 newborn. I thought I saw wrong but the second wisp also dropped 3 vines. I've never got 3 vines before, just 1. Is this new or did I get multiple vines drop before and didn't notice?