Page 32 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    I have still not started Part 2 and am still NOT getting any Essence or Baby Sprites from Forest Wisps or Ivy and NOT spawning Wisps to fight from trilliums!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    That & the fact nothing drops between parts is totally unacceptable for an item costing gems! It should be dropping all the time. It's another bait & switch on S8's part! During the mermaid goals the gem items always dropped no matter what! ***You need to fix this S8!****
    I agree it doesn't seem right that parts stop dropping for storyline goals.

I thought it was only storybook events that were meant to work this way.

Here's hoping this is not intentional and does get fixed (fingers and everything else crossed).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    same timer as for hidden forest part one building prize timer. It says 4 days, which means 3 and a bit. : )
    Thank you so much for confirming that. I?m not well at present and must have missed your reply. I may just be able to get a 6th permit ready.

New Resident
    It took me 14 to get another one. 🤬I kept checking to see if I had another monster on the board. ☹️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by neise36 View Post
    I am so sorry, my tone was one of excitement and disappointment that there are only a few days left for the reduced expansions, it was not directed at you ☺️

Can anyone please verify the time limit on the reduced expansions?

Also, I completely agree with you it is time to stock up on expansion permits, wisp lanterns, explorer permits and all that good stuff. And I would say that is great advice to all players =)
    here is your verification on when the reduced expansions expire....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190311-214103_Castle Story.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	50482

so a little less than 2 days now
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Well there’s no way i’ll Be getting to the end of this one in time. 7 days to unlock 3 insanely expense plots which really deplete any resources you might actually have. I rarely have more than 5-6 gold nuggets on hand at any given time with the same going for things like Mithril. This story seems a bit ridiculous.

What do we actually get out of it at the end?
    That overgrown farmhouse had better drop alicorns or something for this much effort.

I am about to collect my final compass. I already have given all but the Sprites which I have ready. Should I hold off on giving the compasses and sprites until closer to the deadline? Does that end Part 1?

I just checked and have a few goals to go. At what point shall I stop so that I can collect items prior to Part 2?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I am about to collect my final compass. I already have given all but the Sprites which I have ready. Should I hold off on giving the compasses and sprites until closer to the deadline? Does that end Part 1?

I just checked and have a few goals to go. At what point shall I stop so that I can collect items prior to Part 2?
    I finished part 1 and started part 2 ASAP. Here?s why: to get Salvatore (and any permits he might drop!), to start collecting vines from my purchased forest wisp, to not miss out on ivy?s Sprite drops between parts, and if we get weekday warrior in about 45 hrs, to be ready to use it to chop willows. A lot of willows.

At the beginning of part 2, You will need to collect from Salvatore (12 hrs or speed up for 48 gems) before you can start collecting vines from willows. ... To get thru part 2 in 30 days for the bonus building, I think we will need 55 sprites total (25, then 30). If we collect from ivy 2x a day, that part seems a workable slog within 30 days. So if sprites are the ONLY thing you want to stock up on before part 2, consider moving forward to be able to start collecting vines as well.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 03-11-19 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Reword

Fashion Designer
    I'm still trying to collect items to complete the expansion needed for The Hidden Forest part 1. I'm still missing mithril. Will I lose the items I've already given?
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    I finished part 1 and started part 2 ASAP. Here?s why: to get Salvatore (and any permits he might drop!), to start collecting vines from my purchased forest wisp, to not miss out on ivy?s Sprite drops between parts, and if we get weekday warrior in about 45 hrs, to be ready to use it to chop willows. A lot of willows.

At the beginning of part 2, You will need to collect from Salvatore (12 hrs or speed up for 48 gems) before you can start collecting vines from willows. ... To get thru part 2 in 30 days for the bonus building, I think we will need 55 sprites total (25, then 30). If we collect from ivy 2x a day, that part seems a workable slog within 30 days. So if sprites are the ONLY thing you want to stock up on before part 2, consider moving forward to be able to start collecting vines as well.
    Thank you! This is very helpful.

Nightclub Owner
    Hidden Forest Part II

Goal 7: CLEAR BOARD OF ALL MONSTERS FOR THIS GOAL
    Prepare the Vimino Tribute 0/1 (found in Vimino Totem)
    *Vimino Tribute = 3 Golden Nuggets + 3 Golden Eggs + $1,000 - 10 Minutes*
    *Spawns Enraged Rhino when collected*
    Summon the Second Forest Spirit 0/1
    *Goal completes when the Enraged Rhino Spawns*

Goal 8:
    Defeat the Rhino Spirit 0/1
    *Enraged Rhino Spirit = 199 HP*