Page 29 of 82 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I managed to expand to the rhino spirit. The next step requires a tribute of gold items (3 golden eggs and 3 golden nuggets plus some coins) to spawn the rhino to fight (199 hits). Then another tribute is needed: 10 forest wisp essences, 35 dragon scales, and wait for it 30 newborn sprites.

I'm tired of fighting endless wisps with little success. I'm gonna wait for Ivy and my wisp pets to do the work.

Attachment 50421
    So I suppose the Rhino spirit is called: Enraged Rhino Spirit

How is the second Rhino Spirit called?

I do hope that in between part, the Newborns are dropping from Ivy's. The amount of material needed for part II is insane, so part III will be even more crazy.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post

I do hope that in between part, the Newborns are dropping from Ivy's. The amount of material needed for part II is insane, so part III will be even more crazy.
    OMG just how do you know the name? It's like you have psychic power

The rhino's name is Renata and of course she's the prize for completing part 2.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	986D14C8-07DC-4D3A-8E25-77DC1007AFA1.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	50422

Somebody said that their wisp pets dropped nothing but coins in between parts so don't hold your breath.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    thank you. i found one on my own. after having to expand next to it to get it. but i'm short 260RP for the final discount expansion. since i have the coin & the lanterns, i would like to take advantage of it.
    most likely would need a building. what royal building might be easiest to create (resource wise)?
    As far as I know you could still take advantage of the discount without actually expanding, by giving the the coin and the lanterns now and expand when you have the RP. Somebody else please correct me when I'm wrong.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    As far as I know you could still take advantage of the discount without actually expanding, by giving the the coin and the lanterns now and expand when you have the RP. Somebody else please correct me when I'm wrong.
    You need to open the plot in the discount period else it will revert back to it's original state. What you have invested will be discounted, though.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I managed to expand to the rhino spirit. The next step requires a tribute of gold items (3 golden eggs and 3 golden nuggets plus some coins) to spawn the rhino to fight (199 hits). Then another tribute is needed: 10 forest wisp essences, 35 dragon scales, and wait for it 30 newborn sprites.

I'm tired of fighting endless wisps with little success. I'm gonna wait for Ivy and my wisp pets to do the work.

Attachment 50421
    30 newborn sprites?! That?s insane! I?m having a hard time getting enough for the first goal. Yikes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    thank you. i found one on my own. after having to expand next to it to get it. but i'm short 260RP for the final discount expansion. since i have the coin & the lanterns, i would like to take advantage of it.
    most likely would need a building. what royal building might be easiest to create (resource wise)?
    Have you any royal cow in your inventory they give you 25 each , wall and aches give you 3 and some are 10 look through you inventory ..set it out and then when you open the land but them back if you don't want them out

Executive Chef
    This is way too hard for me so I have decided to skip this one, good luck everyone.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    awww i was hoping for a "real" looking rhino!!! not one made out of trees lol. this could have been some "african animals lived here a long time ago and we found a few still roaming the forest" theme

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    This is way too hard for me so I have decided to skip this one, good luck everyone.
    This is a timeless storyline, so take your time. Only if your are stressed to get a Farm you will find it hard.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post

I do hope that in between part, the Newborns are dropping from Ivy's. The amount of material needed for part II is insane, so part III will be
    even more crazy.
    I have still not started Part 2 and am still NOT getting any Essence or Baby Sprites from Forest Wisps or Ivy and NOT spawning Wisps to fight from trilliums!!!