Page 27 of 82 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

I have all the ingredients to expand to the forest token but not able to expand. Do I have to expand to the others on both sides first? The ones that require 50 enchanted lanterns? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NerKingdom View Post
    Is it just me, but I haven't gotten any of the Spellbound Dews leaves in 2 days, and I have hit every flower I have. Won't be able to expand without them.
    I also get Spellbound Dew from Ivy's Hut, Agni, the Unicorn, and the Spellbound Bloom (bought when it was on sale).
    Last edited by robotparade; 03-10-19 at 03:20 PM.

Executive Chef
    Grrr I worked like crazy to get Wisp Lanterns for a discount expansion & the game is giving me an error message, it wants the full coin amount! So beware people, it may gobble more coins than planned! I have reported this to Support, but it's Sunday & the expansion timeline is only 3 more days.

i had quit buying event packs because of the inability to use the full "unlimited energy" due to S8's excessive advertising. I was considering a gem purchase, but now I won't. Hate how we work like crazy for things & the game doesnt work. I dont think the devs do enough testing before they roll out this stuff.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I have all the ingredients to expand to the forest token but not able to expand. Do I have to expand to the others on both sides first? The ones that require 50 enchanted lanterns? Thanks
    I just invited you as a neighbor, so I could see. You have the acidien totem, so it looks like you will have to expand to the plot in between the other two totems. Feel free to accept or decline my invitations (#2 kingdom invited you too) as you see fit.

I decided to put this quest on the back burner for my second kingdom. I still haven't gotten lady Greselda there and I'm still working on the search for Sabina story. In my first kingdom I'll probably go too slow to earn the special buildings. I contemplated buying the pet wisp, but 125 gems is too high a price for a wisp that seems only useful for this storyline. I'm saving my gems for a second gold mine.

As for using golden nuggets for the Swift tailor....it'll have to wait too. Nuggets are too hard to come by.
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    Check your inventory for dark rock formations. I found 6 I had stored from adventure drops. They have a great silver/jewel drop rate to help replenish your stock. I also got a mithril from each one.
    Thank you so much for your suggestion! I'm still trying to scrounge up resources to get the first 8 compasses (barely sitting on 30ish mithril). I hit up a dark rock formation and one dropped mithril. Fantastic suggestion.

Also, don't forget Harvey drops silver and the Snow Castle has a possible silver drop on collection.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Thanks for posting this! I'm hanging on to part 1 until the last day so I can collect essence & newborn sprites & also crafting compasses while I can.
    Sounds like real monotonous drudgery after that!! So no fun at all! Why would anyone be enthralled about doing this storyline, S8?
    I'm not looking forward to part 2 now.
    I am on part two,and I finding my self getting angry at the waste of energy 20 plus flower and you might get a skunkie of a forest wisp and one drop and no newborns and the trees to grow them and may be get one vine birds nest in 3 trees and the waste of wood and sap ,cuz,you don't dare to use energy on any thing esle except getting this done,,your right this is not fun .and there is a part 3 and 4 ,I hope they hear us and change things a little bit to make it a bit
    Last edited by katbtodd; 03-10-19 at 05:50 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    My on part two,and I finding my self getting angry at the waste of energy 20 plus flower and you might get a skunkie of a forest wisp and one drop and no newborns and the trees to grow them and may be get one vine birds nest in 3 trees and the waste of wood and sap ,cuz,you don't dare to use energy on any thing esle except getting this done,,your right this is not fun .and there is a part 3 and 4 ,I hope they hear us and change things a little bit to make it a bit
    Not worrying over it. Storyline can wait. Saving energy for leaderboard / monster ...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    My on part two,and I finding my self getting angry at the waste of energy 20 plus flower and you might get a skunkie of a forest wisp and one drop and no newborns and the trees to grow them and may be get one vine birds nest in 3 trees and the waste of wood and sap ,cuz,you don't dare to use energy on any thing esle except getting this done,,your right this is not fun .and there is a part 3 and 4 ,I hope they hear us and change things a little bit to make it a bit
    Thanks to people who are forging ahead and giving this feedback. Given how advanced some of these players are (and how much energy they have) it does sound like this goal line should possibly have only opened for lower level players later on after other storylines, so they did have more resouce options and had a chance to do the timed goals.

I am taking it relatively slowly with only 8 trilliums and no forest wisp, but am always maxed on things like spellbound dew and mithril, so don't have to worry about them like many posting here.

I have just done my first tribute so can now focus on other things while I collect from Ivy and make more wisp lanterns, and am unlikely to get the farmhouse as I will only collect from Ivy once today.

And here's hoping for lots of weekday warriors as I have a pretty good idea what I'll be using them for now!

Added: well, just got a newborn sprite from fighting a wisp straight after posting this - my first one. That makes up for my missing collection from Ivy
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 03-10-19 at 05:01 PM.

New Resident
    Anyone else having an issue with your compasses and newborn sprite count NOT showing up in the count for the expansion? I know I have more than 1 of each at this point but when I click on the expansion it only shows 1 of each. I contacted support but as I have dealt with in the past, the response time is insanely slow and I will probably lose out on this quest... I love this game, have been playing for YEARS but the bugginess is making it not worth it lately as I miss out on so many prizes after working so hard...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Grrr I worked like crazy to get Wisp Lanterns for a discount expansion & the game is giving me an error message, it wants the full coin amount! So beware people, it may gobble more coins than planned! I have reported this to Support, but it's Sunday & the expansion timeline is only 3 more days.

i had quit buying event packs because of the inability to use the full "unlimited energy" due to S8's excessive advertising. I was considering a gem purchase, but now I won't. Hate how we work like crazy for things & the game doesnt work. I dont think the devs do enough testing before they roll out this stuff.
    After going offline a few hours, it finally worked! So if anyone else has problems, maybe Force Quit or wait a bit.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx