Page 18 of 82 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    The "discounts" are specified on the expansion screen, and they are ONLY good for 7 days. I think it's just to help us slow people to get next to the quest square.

Attachment 50388
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    I’m pretty sure the two expansion plots that require 50 wisp lanterns were not previously available. Just a couple of hours before I had checked every available expansion plot. And I was expanded next to them. They required 5 regular permits each. I had been saving up permits to expand to the last 4 spaces that needed 9 regulars permits each. I had 92 wisp lanterns, I had made an enchanted lantern a couple of days before. So I had to make some more. I’m now expanded to both spaces.

I bought the forest wisp and it’s dropped 3 essences and baby sprite twice. The 12 hrs is a long reset but I think it will be worth it, plus it looks nice with my other 3 wisps. One I earned, two I bought.
    I agree that the 50 wisp lantern plots are new but the reduced priced expansions are not.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Farm Supplier
    My black flag for defeating the skunkupine (instead of the forest wisp) indicates that I cannot hold any more cider spices. Is this a new drop?

Nightclub Owner
    I didn't see any posts on this so I figured I'd share. If this is a repeat, feel free to delete.

HIDDEN FOREST: PART II - 30 Day Timer - Timer will only start after you've pressed GO on the pre-goal.

Goal 1
    Visit the Tavern 0/1
    Visit Salvatore 0/1 (pet awarded in final goal of pt.1 - 12 hour timer)

Goal 2
    Clear Willow Trees 0/1
    Gather Forest Vines 0/1 (from Willow ONLY)
    Investigate White Trillium 0/1 (keep collecting until Forest Wisp Spawns)

Goal 3
    Defeat Forest Wisps 0/1
    Have Forest Wisp Essence 0/1 (essence in storage will autocomplete)
    Get Enchanter's Essence 0/1 (may change due to wording issue)

Goal 4
    Clear Willow Trees 0/1
    Clear Crab Apple Tree 0/1
    Clear Dead Trees 0/1

Goal 5
    Gather Forest Wisp Essence 0/1 (inventory will autocomplete)
    Gather Forest Vines 0/1 (inventory will autocomplete)
    Gather Enchanter's Essence 0/1 (inventory will autocomplete)
    Make Forest Blades 0/1
    *Forest Blade - Magic Forge - 4 Forest Wisp Essence + 10 Forest Vines + 3 Enchanter's Essence - 2 Hours*

Goal 6
    Gather Spellbound Dew 0/1 (inventory will autocomplete)
    Gather Newborn Sprite 0/1 (inventory will autocomplete)
    Gather Forest Compass 0/1 (inventory will autocomplete)
    Gather Forest Blades 0/1 (inventory will autocomplete)
    Expand to the second forest totem 0/1 (Expansion A-3)
    *A-3 requirements: 30 Spellbound Dew + 25 Newborn Sprites + 8 Forest Compass + 21 Forest Blades*

Also, in Part II the Forest Wisp pets will start to drop the Forest Vines that are otherwise found from chopping Willows only.
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 03-08-19 at 07:40 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasCraft View Post
    My black flag for defeating the skunkupine (instead of the forest wisp) indicates that I cannot hold any more cider spices. Is this a new drop?
    No, it's an old drop that I'm pretty sure was released during the Baron's Grapes event last January: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102837

New Resident
    I?m having the same issue, been to white trillium dozens of times and no wisps.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by texdragon View Post
    I?m having the same issue, been to white trillium dozens of times and no wisps.
    You have an aquanther in your mermaid area. You will need to clear that so wisps can spawn

Rhino Keeper
    Check your inventory for dark rock formations. I found 6 I had stored from adventure drops. They have a great silver/jewel drop rate to help replenish your stock. I also got a mithril from each one.

Rhino Keeper
    So do I only expand to the plot the yellow arrow points to for part 1 or do I have to do the one directly in front first ? Then the one with the yellow arrow with the new item ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Tailor goal is not timed.

Once you finish Part 1 of the Hidden Forest (the 7 day timed goal) you get a new goal to START part 2 which has a 30 Day Timer and will award the Overgrown Watchtower. The timer only starts once you press GO on the goal so you can take a break in between timed parts. At least, that's how it looks to me.

Attn SW: In Hidden Forest Part II Goal 3 it asks us to gather Enchanter's Essence but I'm over-maxed on the item. Unless I find a craft to use some of my stockpile I'll have to pay 15 gems to skip this task since it wants me to collect a new item, not have it in my storage. Another task in the goal is to Have Forest Wisp Essence which auto-completed from my inventory with no trouble. Perhaps s8 could change the wording on this one to prevent others from this problem?

Edited: I collected an Enchanter's Essence from the Baron's Tent which completed the goal but I still think this should be adjusted.
    so if we fail this 7 day challenge, we can't do the 30 days, and there's a 3rd? it seems really strange
    like if someone fails/ignore this week's event, there's nothing to do for 2 months? haha

and I've decided not to participate because this event just waste energy for me. I collected a lot of energies before this event because I had finished the last event early, and now am wasting energies, watering flowers for Wisp that doesn't spawn and reading I need 8 compasses. and 5 Ivy's..

whereas in past events, I can use all 300 energies collecting materials early (eg chopping flowers and rocks specially for the event)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    so if we fail this 7 day challenge, we can't do the 30 days, and there's a 3rd? it seems really strange
    like if someone fails/ignore this week's event, there's nothing to do for 2 months? haha

and I've decided not to participate because this event just waste energy for me. I collected a lot of energies before this event because I had finished the last event early, and now am wasting energies, watering flowers for Wisp that doesn't spawn and reading I need 8 compasses. and 5 Ivy's..

whereas in past events, I can use all 300 energies collecting materials early (eg chopping flowers and rocks specially for the event)
    This isn't an event... it's main story. If you do not complete the 7 day challenge you miss out on the overgrown farmhouse only. You can take a month if you like. When you complete part 1, part 2 will follow. Again, take longer and all you do is miss out on the next overgrown building.