Page 14 of 82 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

I have the same issue and it costs a lot of Energy for nothing

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    EDIT: I purchased on of the new Forest Wisps pets that are in the market after Goal 4. 12 Hour Timer but they're ready for collection as soon as they're placed. 1st Collection = $125, 3 Forest Wisp Essence + 1 Newborn Sprite.
    Do we know whether the forest wisp essence and newborn sprites have any ongoing usefulness?

Rhino Keeper
    Because I sometimes have a bunch of lanterns, I give them to available expansion plots long before I have the other requirements to expand. It is kind of irritating that I have paid too much, now that some of the expansion plots are on sale.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    The squares that ShibuyaCloth highlighted cannot be reached until you have the squares Lavenderdale is speaking of. I already had those too, and I do have the 50 lantern ones available. Click on expand and look for the arrows near where the new forest statues are "sparkling". You should be able to see the newest discounted ones.
    Sorry if I am being really stupid but are the squares that require 50 lanterns the discounted squares? Or do I just not have any because I have opened them already? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image-1.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	129.9 KB 
ID:	50382All of the squares around there that are available to me all require explorer permits and enchanted lanterns apart from the squares that need the 50 lanterns.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Sorry if I am being really stupid but are the squares that require 50 lanterns the discounted squares? Or do I just not have any because I have opened them already? Click image for larger version. 

ID:	50382All of the squares around there that are available to me all require explorer permits and enchanted lanterns apart from the squares that need the 50 lanterns.
    Oh wow. Just posted my first picture after about 6 years on this forum!!! Whoever put the instructions in the last event. Thanks.

Fashion Designer

I had all those open too, and I also do not have the discounted expansions everyone is chatting about. I think because we are ahead of most people we don't get them.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Do we know whether the forest wisp essence and newborn sprites have any ongoing usefulness?
    We obviously can't know for sure until after the fact - one of the great pitfalls of the game set up in my opinion.

However, since the last addition to the story line (Search for Sabina) introduced the Wisps/Wisp Essence which were then worked into every future expansion, I figured that it's likely that these new compasses might be seen in future expansions at a later time. If it turns out I'm wrong and the Forest Wisp Essence and Newborn Sprites aren't used again then surely they'll add other drops to the pets. At least that's my hope, lol!

Executive Chef
    Calculating from Melony77 pics, I see 13 baby sprites needed so far. And that's before expanding to the last totem? And we have 7 days?
    Maybe I better go back and make sure I'm reading that right.
    Hopefully the Green Forest Wisp drops more than what I've been getting , or another source.

Ok. After reading goals again the 7 day goal is clearly stated as 1st totem only. I went into panic mode for a moment and my brain wasn't seeing it.
    Last edited by riverly; 03-08-19 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Clarification

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by PatchXat View Post
    I spawned my first wisp from the first white trillium I tapped but now can't spawn more. Anyone else having this issue?
    Yes, me!!!! It?s annoying

Not stupid at all! I just really can't say if they are discounted or not because they are new releases. But considering they require regular lanterns and expansion permits, instead of the new enchanted ones, they seem like a bargain to me. Also, the last "regular" expansions I had used 9 and 10 expansion permits, so these needing 5 and 6 also seems like a discount to me. I had everything I needed to get two of them, so I went for it in case they cost more later.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending