Page 13 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    so the tailor goal doesn't have a timer but the goats DO in the market. whassup?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    so the tailor goal doesn't have a timer but the goats DO in the market. whassup?
    The goats are in the feature menu for 6 days, then they are back to normal. The Tailor goal is un-timed, so you have all the leisure to finish it on your own terms.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Any news on the house that's offered as a prize for completing in under 7 days? I'm sure I can, just not sure if I want to. I'm crafting my 4th wheel now and I have 3 sprites, so I'm in good shape but that is by ignoring the rest of my kingdom.

How long are the 3 expansions going to have reduced requirements?

Trudyscandles

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by coleoptera42 View Post
    35 Mithril? I've been working for months to get enough for a mermaid purse! I have 13. Is there something faster than the mines, collecting from the armored lion and flyger, converting silver and doing the jeweler's trade? Does the armored black bear drop enough fast enough to justify spending 15 mithril to make it? I love the overgrown buildings, but this quest is physically impossible for me. I resent having it offered in the first place. Why tempt me with something I cannot have? I haven't even finished the Search for Sabina quest line (too 'expensive' in materials)!
    i know about the mithril. I have 25 and am struggling to decide whether I should try to make more to make the goal. Anyway. Here is info from the inventory guide about mithril sources:-

Mithril
    Crafted: magic forge
    Found: Mithril Dragon, deep mine, dark cave formation, Sir Pigglesworth, Jeweler Trade (rare), Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Onyx Temple, Fey Courthouse, Dive into the Abyss adventure, Armored flyger, Mothraki Knight, Armored Wyvern, Armor stand, Armored Lion, Vampire bat, Armored Black Bear
    Uses: goals: Secrets of mithril, Forging Excalibam, The Magic Scissors, item in Mermaid's Purse craft
    Goal: Cracking the Case (creating the whisperweight net)
    Goal: Cave Rich In Culture (upgrading Faerie Respite to level 3)
    Goal: Enchanted Minerals (crafting enchanted mithril for the Glimmergate Key)
    Requirements: 50 silver after receiving 4th knowledge shard
    Collection time: 2 days (forge)
    Current thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-about-mithril

Executive Chef
    The goal plot is finally available (I'm unsure if it was the force close as SW suggested or just waiting for it to decide to be available asi always fully close my game).

Interestingly, the plot is further proof that the story developers don't actually play the game. Every item needed to open the plot says
    "Make in the deep mine, ivy's hut, white trillium"

Someone asked about mithril, I wish I paid more attention to my drops because I typically have plenty of mithril now. If you visit me, I collect from high coin value items, the gnomes, my group of trade ticket animals and the buildings grouped with sparkling mines and stables, daily Alicorns, daily energy droppers from events and the mermaid building. I am on the last steps of what storms may come.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Your words capture it exactly. And yeah, there's something to be said for separate threads distinguishing event from storyline.

Yes, I have three half-price squares (at the moment) as well. I have been expanding on the other side of the board, lol.

Square reference coordinates are in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...et-2-Expanding

The squares I can see TEMPORARY discounts on are C4, C5, and D3, around the Forgotten Roost (D4):

Attachment 50374

C4: 2500 RP (Royal Points)
    Lanterns was 23 now 12
    Cost was 250K now 125K
    Permits was 2 now 1

C5: 2300 RP
    Lanterns was 21 now 10
    Cost was 215K now 107.5K
    (a "no permit" square)

D3: 3300 RP
    Lanterns was 24 now 12
    Cost was 310K now 155K
    Permits was 3 now 2
    So I already have these squares open does that mean I don't have any discounted ones. The ones that ShibuyaCloth has highlighted on Page 1 are 50 lanterns each. Just checking I am not missing out on something.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    So I already have these squares open does that mean I don't have any discounted ones. The ones that ShibuyaCloth has highlighted on Page 1 are 50 lanterns each. Just checking I am not missing out on something.
    I think that is the case. I already have 2 out of the 3 and I only see 1 discounted on my board.

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    First, I’m ecstatic about getting a new story line that I can work on at my own pace. Thank you!

Second, those worried about mithril, back when I was doing goals that required mithril, I used gems and purchased the mithril dragon. Never regretted that purchase.

Rhino Keeper
    Same on mithril dragon. Excellent purchase!
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    Enthusiastic ditto on mithril dragon purchase. : D

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    The squares that ShibuyaCloth highlighted cannot be reached until you have the squares Lavenderdale is speaking of. I already had those too, and I do have the 50 lantern ones available. Click on expand and look for the arrows near where the new forest statues are "sparkling". You should be able to see the newest discounted ones.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending