Page 10 of 82 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Am I correct that the only advantage in finishing quickly is to get the overgrown farmhouse? Is this in any different to the ordinary farmhouses? (Apart from how it looks?)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    that I am completely angry. S8 needs to fix this expansion problem NOW! I?ve been mentioning it and begging for a fix for months, and still nothing. How am I supposed to expand if the buildings I put out reset the system? This is ridiculous. I put out one **** building and it disappears.

Fix this @#&$! NOW!
    I am unable to expand anywhere due to this problem, therefore I am unable to complete this quest. This isn?t right!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Host(ess)
    This storyline may be beyond my patience level. I've had glitches all night and have only collected about 3 green essence. I have a short attention span. When the tasks cease to be fun I stop playing!

Rhino Keeper
    This is so frustrating. I?ve watered so many white trilliums and haven?t gotten a single forest wisp.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    After crafting the first compass, visit OT's house and Ivy.
    Sorry that's wrong. Visit DEEP MINE

At Ivy's you'll find a baby sprite.
    Attachment 50364

Then expand to the special area

Attachment 50365

Looks like it's gonna be a waiting on Ivy's game. Wasted my gems to speed up the forge for nothing.
    Oh wow. Those numbers are...gulp...quite high. 35 mithril! 8 forest compasses. Oh my. And what does it mean by make spellbound dew in white trillium?
    Goodness but I sat out the sleeping beauty and now it looks like this one is another I will have to sit out too or if it is a story line then I'll have to take my time doing it. Sigh.

Fashion Designer
    Had all the things needed and it sent me to expansion and it is not open?

Rhino Keeper
    I have had great difficulty expanding into the area required. The square didn't even light up when I tapped the expansion sign. So, I thought this was one of those things where we had to expand to the plot next to it first. Because I had stored many of my royal point buildings, I had to pull them out of storage. In the meantime, I spent the three expansion permits. The game keeps resetting. I have pulled out towers and jewelers SIX times. I can now see the plot I need when I tap the expansion sign, but the game keeps resetting. I'm quickly losing interest.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Had all the things needed and it sent me to expansion and it is not open?
    it unlocks in goal 1, but it only available to open in goal 6.

Rhino Keeper
    Took me 10 white Trillium to get one wisp then 15 more energy to clear it and they want 12 this early, I may sit this one out.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 03-07-19 at 08:22 PM.

Page 10 of 82 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast