Page 68 of 82 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I started part 2 during this event and used willow trees. I was only able to make 1 sword and 1 compass with a couple vines extra. I put this quest on hold while I finish the mermaid. I don't have the energy or desire right now to grow and chop willows and clear white trilliums all day. The overgrown building isn't that important to me.
    See, this is where my completionist tendencies come back to bite me. I got the overgrown farmhouse and was hoping to complete the set. I started just before this event if I’m doing my math right. I was pretty excited about the willow trees counting until I realized I was chopping entire trees without a single vine dropping. I have gotten as many as three, but usually it seems like one or two. Lots with no drop at all. I currently have 12 swords. Not where I was hoping to be at this point.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I started part 2 during this event and used willow trees. I was only able to make 1 sword and 1 compass with a couple vines extra. I put this quest on hold while I finish the mermaid. I don't have the energy or desire right now to grow and chop willows and clear white trilliums all day. The overgrown building isn't that important to me.
    I have finally finished all mermaid quests and just have this one now (except for upgrading buildings). Prepared final tribute for part 2 but haven’t collected yet. Have all compasses and working on swords. When I have everything except the lanterns for the last part, then I will collect that tribute and start part 3. Remember, nothing drops between parts.

I have started the Into the Forest part II but am stuck on finding green wisps from white trillium. Any idea how much energy needs to be wasted trying to get past the second step on part II?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by flutterby537 View Post
    I have started the Into the Forest part II but am stuck on finding green wisps from white trillium. Any idea how much energy needs to be wasted trying to get past the second step on part II?
    Are you sure there isn’t a monster on your board? I always play with the music off, but double check with it before trying to spawn a specific monster.

Rhino Keeper
    So finally crafting my last 2 forest swords for part 3, have my compasses, really thought and hoped I was done with the vines. Nope! Just checked and need only 100 more for the 20 lanterns. oh well, more willow trees.

Executive Chef
    hence the wisp pets. i've had minimal need for chopping willows. an i finished all the blades & compasses already (only 8 days into part 3). and i've made 11 of the 20 lanterns. between the wisp pets, i just collect from them & the sawmills & mines.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    for those who have finished step 2 & collected their rhino pet, but have not finished step 3= is your slot on a 12 hour timer and your rhino on a 22? because mine are & its driving me nuts.
    i'm working on step 3 (only 8 more lanterns to go) (& 1 EP to get to square A5=this dbl trade tkt is helping a lot. technically as soon as my trade is over, i can craft that last EP, but i'm not touching that final elephant monster until next week's WW with the unlimited energy). i should be able to get 8 lanterns in 10 days. but even if we get another 2 week event, i can wait another 2 weeks.
    after step 3 finishes, are they all on a 12 hour timer? b/c i have pretty much all my things sync'd up. anything that is a22 hour timer all collects at once, same with 12.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    for those who have finished step 2 & collected their rhino pet, but have not finished step 3= is your slot on a 12 hour timer and your rhino on a 22? because mine are & its driving me nuts.
    i'm working on step 3 (only 8 more lanterns to go) (& 1 EP to get to square A5=this dbl trade tkt is helping a lot. technically as soon as my trade is over, i can craft that last EP, but i'm not touching that final elephant monster until next week's WW with the unlimited energy). i should be able to get 8 lanterns in 10 days. but even if we get another 2 week event, i can wait another 2 weeks.
    after step 3 finishes, are they all on a 12 hour timer? b/c i have pretty much all my things sync'd up. anything that is a22 hour timer all collects at once, same with 12.
    Yeah - Sloth has 12 hour timer...Rhino 22.

Farm Supplier
    I collected the Vimino tribute for the rhino and the goal was checked off. But the “summon” button takes me back to the rhino for another tribute. Any idea what I did wrong?
    You’d think after all these years I’d know how to play this game. I had a static skunkupine on my board so now I have to spend more gold items. It doesn’t pay to play before coffee.
    Last edited by XmasCraft; 04-23-19 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Update

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasCraft View Post
    I collected the Vimino tribute for the rhino and the goal was checked off. But the “summon” button takes me back to the rhino for another tribute. Any idea what I did wrong?
    You’d think after all these years I’d know how to play this game. I had a static skunkupine on my board so now I have to spend more gold items. It doesn’t pay to play before coffee.
    Check first page: The Hidden Forest (Part 2) | all goals and dialogue complete...Especially look goals 8 and 10 - both require Vimino tribute- but requirments ARE diffrent.