Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Warriors "unlimited" energy tips

Fashion Designer
    My energy count went down during the WW even though it said it was unlimited energy for each 10 minute period.

On one accound I had 27k+ energy and after the 10 minute period it went down to 26k+.
    On the other account it went down from 13k+ to 12k+.

Fashion Designer
    Between the two 10 minute WW the game just randomly swallowed all my energy (80+) and I’ve missed out on the doing the second WW, because I didn’t have any energy left to activate even though I had just activated my 50 energy box. I was using a full bar of energy and after about 10 uses it just drained completely, so I had to activate my 50 energy box so that I could finish the requirements for WW and then about 10 uses in to that the energy just disappeared too, so I couldn’t start WW before it expired! Now I’ve lost my 50 energy box (that I shouldn’t have even needed to use and was trying to keep), but didn’t get all the energy and I missed out on doing the second WW that I’d spent all that energy prepping for! I understand the unlimited 10 minutes are probably not possible now, but can I please have the 50 + 30 energy back that I’ve lost. I also spent loads more energy prepping, so not happy I’ve basically lost everything I gained from the first WW

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Between the two 10 minute WW the game just randomly swallowed all my energy (80+) and I?ve missed out on the doing the second WW, because I didn?t have any energy left to activate even though I had just activated my 50 energy box. I was using a full bar of energy and after about 10 uses it just drained completely, so I had to activate my 50 energy box so that I could finish the requirements for WW and then about 10 uses in to that the energy just disappeared too, so I couldn?t start WW before it expired! Now I?ve lost my 50 energy box (that I shouldn?t have even needed to use and was trying to keep), but didn?t get all the energy and I missed out on doing the second WW that I?d spent all that energy prepping for! I understand the unlimited 10 minutes are probably not possible now, but can I please have the 50 + 30 energy back that I?ve lost. I also spent loads more energy prepping, so not happy I?ve basically lost everything I gained from the first WW
    Had you done the WW before? I ask that because the first one I did, I completely messed it all up. I encourage everyone to read the info in the Hub before trying one.
    The thing that is confusing to me is when the dialogue pops up when I'm supposed to be doing the 1st round of energy. I just ignore it now. And I still have to force close to get unlimited energy to start. Getting off topic. Look for WW thread. Or go to Hub.
    Adding: I guess you could contact Support but I wouldn't hold my breath.....
    Last edited by riverly; 03-14-19 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Actually Two more things

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Had you done the WW before? I ask that because the first one I did, I completely messed it all up. I encourage everyone to read the info in the Hub before trying one.
    The thing that is confusing to me is when the dialogue pops up when I'm supposed to be doing the 1st round of energy. I just ignore it now. And I still have to force close to get unlimited energy to start. Getting off topic. Look for WW thread. Or go to Hub.
    Adding: I guess you could contact Support but I wouldn't hold my breath.....
    Yes, thanks, I’ve done loads of WW and always force close to get it to start properly. The problem wasn’t really with the WW as such as I was between parts and it was “standard” energy plus energy box energy that disappeared.

Rhino Keeper
    I must have missed something in the forum, how do u know when the weekly warrior becomes available?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I must have missed something in the forum, how do u know when the weekly warrior becomes available?
    wednesday nights whenever an event is not going on....meaning the "press your luck: is an event. so no WW tomarrow
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    wednesday nights whenever an event is not going on....meaning the "press your luck: is an event. so no WW tomarrow
    Thanks I missed that info somehow.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone heard if we get WW today?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Graceland53 View Post
    How do you store energy? If I just collect from my energy sources will the count just increase past 40? Thanks for your help. I have never done a WW event before and came here looking for tips
    if you collect from your energy sources (not during the 10 min unlimited energy time) then the counter will go above 40. just like whne you level up & get an energy boost. but you wont continue to "earn" energy (the 3 min timer energy) if you are above your max

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Has anyone heard if we get WW today?
    we should since "press your luck " ends today & the splash screen about the event with the unicorn-fox & bumblebee-fox shows starting tomarrow

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast