Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Hey shortdanzr,
    Just a heads up, it’s a better use of resources to be doing the 20k Coin Trade in the Sloth Tribute instead of the 100k Coin Trade.
    You use only 40 Newborn Sprites (instead of 50) for 100k coins.
    Hope this helps.
    thanks. i thought way back in this thread someone had done the math to show the 100K coin trade was better, but i am not searching that many pages. but you are correct. the sloth tribute will be out on my board more often now
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

I read post one and I don't see these addressed... Im sorry if I missed it!

1. If I expand to the plot between the rhino and elephant, will that give me immediate access to the rhino when I get to that step? Should I wait for the six expansion permits (if I can get them in 30 days as I'm shooting for the times prize) or will I need a different expansion, so I should just do the one below the part 2 elephant for 5 permits?
    2. Part 3, goal 6: do shrubs work or does it have to be the singular flower versions?
    3. Does Salvatore really drop trade tickets for people? I'm in need and have been collecting from him for 2 weeks now and haven't gotten one. (Related to that, I have white and armored flyger who others say drop them, but in many months I've never gotten one...) Should I file a bug?

Thank you in advance, and thank you spiritwind for consolidating so much for us!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post

1. If I expand to the plot between the rhino and elephant, will that give me immediate access to the rhino when I get to that step? Should I wait for the six expansion permits (if I can get them in 30 days as I'm shooting for the times prize) or will I need a different expansion, so I should just do the one below the part 2 elephant for 5 permits?
    2. Part 3, goal 6: do shrubs work or does it have to be the singular flower versions?
    3. Does Salvatore really drop trade tickets for people? I'm in need and have been collecting from him for 2 weeks now and haven't gotten one. (Related to that, I have white and armored flyger who others say drop them, but in many months I've never gotten one...) Should I file a bug?

Thank you in advance, and thank you spiritwind for consolidating so much for us!
    1. Yes (notes on part 2/goal 7)
    2. Yes the white shrubs will work. Split opinions as to spawn rate. I'll add this!
    3. No Salvatore rarely drops trade tickets, he drops earth wisps majority of the time. Hortensia is a guaranteed trade ticket dropper.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    1. Yes (notes on part 2/goal 7)
    2. Yes the white shrubs will work. Split opinions as to spawn rate. I'll add this!
    3. No Salvatore rarely drops trade tickets, he drops earth wisps majority of the time. Hortensia is a guaranteed trade ticket dropper.
    Ah to clarify, as I'm now seeing per Part 3/goal 7 the mid-rhino-elephant plot alone will NOT give me access to BOTH the second and third totem squares. As in, I won't get to the third totem without expanding to several other plots. The one between the 2nd and 3rd totem won't work as a single access point, right?

Thank you re: #2 and 3!

Might have to wait for another player to respond on your question for clarification. When I did this goal, I'd already expanded to neighboring plots so I only had to follow the green arrows in my goal book.

The plot inbetween will work if you've expanded in front of them too (row B). So that plot alone probably won't get you access without expanding to the ones in row B.

Can someone else please jump in and respond too! Thanks

Rhino Keeper

I expanded to the plot between the elephant and the rhino, and got access to the rhino 🤗✨
    First B4, then A4 and then A3 (rhino) now I will open A5 (elephant).
    Last edited by suzishine; 06-23-19 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    I expanded to the plot between the elephant and the rhino, and got access to the rhino 珞✨
    First B4, then A4 and then A3 (rhino) now I will open A5 (elephant).
    Thank you suzishine and SW! I'll hold out for the sixth expansion permit then and report back to confirm it works in a few weeks in case others would rather pick that spot to have a better shot at winning all 3 timed goals!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you suzishine and SW! I'll hold out for the sixth expansion permit then and report back to confirm it works in a few weeks in case others would rather pick that spot to have a better shot at winning all 3 timed goals!
    Actually, I missed that we HAVE to open B5 to open A5... 🙄😔.... sorry! 🙈

Edit!

Forget that! I logged in again, after closing game and now I can open A5! (And I have not opened B5 yet).. so above post is correct!
    Last edited by suzishine; 06-26-19 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Game change!

Executive Chef
    Yay, just finished part 3! Just wanted to tell someone who would appreciate it, i.e. not husband. Now what LOL?

Congratulations! Now you collect to trade for coins and keep collecting trade tickets.