Page 40 of 66 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by neise36 View Post
    I am so sorry, my tone was one of excitement and disappointment that there are only a few days left for the reduced expansions, it was not directed at you ☺️

Can anyone please verify the time limit on the reduced expansions?

Also, I completely agree with you it is time to stock up on expansion permits, wisp lanterns, explorer permits and all that good stuff. And I would say that is great advice to all players =)
    I think there are 2 different things going on here which is causing confusion.

Post #6 has the 2 sets of expansions listed in there.
    - One set which clearly shows they are discounted and have an expiry date (C4, C5, D3)
    - And others (A4, A6, B3) which don't have an expiry date so you would hope will remain as they are. (I am lucky enough to have already got them all, so won't be able to tell if they change.)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Godric84 View Post
    Did anyone NOT get the spinning wheel? I don't know if it's a glitch or not, but I didn't get it. I'm on part II of the main story line, completed the first part of the tailor goal that should've awarded the spinning wheel. It's not on my board, not in inventory or anywhere to buy. I can't see the tailor building, but my guess is that I'm not at the point of it unlocking.

I have my goats, adults, collected fur, but I'm now stuck on the bobbin. Can't complete it without the spinning wheel. When I click go, it just takes me to the building section of market place.

I put in a request to have this checked out by s8, but was wondering if maybe I'm just completely missing something here. It's driving me crazy as I can't move forward on that part :/
    I don't think you are missing anything. I can only advise to triple check your inventory as pressing GO did not take me to mine, I had to search for it. It should be under Buildings.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    I think there are 2 different things going on here which is causing confusion.

Post #6 has the 2 sets of expansions listed in there.
    - One set which clearly shows they are discounted and have an expiry date (C4, C5, D3)
    - And others (A4, A6, B3) which don't have an expiry date so you would hope will remain as they are. (I am lucky enough to have already got them all, so won't be able to tell if they change.)
    SO helpful, THANKS!! : ) I just spent several minutes opening up the expansion map, flipping back to your post, and my board, and figured it out.

Since the A list (so to speak) does NOT expire, I don’t need to go you-know-where for leather getting expansion permits. Ahhhh.

I also read another thread on saving up expansion resources, also very useful. Thanks everyone!! : )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Occasionally my Goats will drop more than one Silky Fur at a time which leads me to believe that perhaps the Royal Goat drops more than one every collection rather than occasionally?
    ASweets and DeadPixel, and the rest of us,

I bought the royal goat. Oops. I was expecting it to be like the white mink, guaranteed unlike like the brown minks. But: The black goats drop silken fur every time.

Timer? Same 10 hrs.

So, what about amount? Today I had a black goat drop 2 silky furs. I haven?t been tracking too hard, so MAYBE the royal goat will drop more than one s. fur more often than the blacks.

Worth 40 gems?

If I could advise my past self on the purchase, I would kindly whisper, Save up for an alicorn or reliable nugget dropper. : )

It is cute though! : ) Spent is spent, so may as well enjoy it without regret! : )
    Last edited by wishtheywerereal; 03-12-19 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Colour correction

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    ASweets and DeadPixel, and the rest of us,

I bought the royal goat. Oops. I was expecting it to be like the white mink, guaranteed unlike like the brown minks. But: The black goats drop silken fur every time.

Timer? Same 10 hrs.

So, what about amount? Today I had a black goat drop 2 silky furs. I haven?t been tracking too hard, so MAYBE the royal goat will drop more than one s. fur more often than the blacks.

Worth 40 gems?

If I could advise my past self on the purchase, I would kindly whisper, Save up for an alicorn or reliable nugget dropper. : )

It is cute though! : ) Spent is spent, so may as well enjoy it without regret! : )
    i have 6 black goats. usually once every collection one of them will drop 2 furs. occassionally (i will say every 3rd collection) 2 will drop 2 furs. so that might help with your comparisons.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [[Though she be but little, she is fierce]

Fashion Designer
    My forest wisps have been consistently dropping only 1 forest sprite for the last 20 hours.

Looks like no farmhouse for me. Oh well.

Executive Chef
    My Salatre droped me an expansion ticket It was my My 3rd drop drop from him ,first wisp ,second lantern

Rhino Keeper
    Once you've completed the tailor goal is there any reason to continue collecting fur from the goats or making bobbins? Just want to know what others are doing.
    On another note, since we're currently working on storyline and not an event do you think we'll get WW tomorrow? I'm sure hoping so. Based on a post a few back, I'm going to go ahead and complete Goal 1 a little early (I was going to wait until the last minute) so I can use the WW time to chop chop those willows. I will have them all watered 4 times prior to WW so I'll be totally ready to go. The post a few back stated you had to collect from your Salater pet once before the chopping at the willows and the pet has a 12 hour collection time.
    I love people sharing info. Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by ratdogs4; 03-12-19 at 06:10 AM.

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	122.7 KB 
ID:	50483

Help I done two of these and got nothing ,,is this a bug ..lost my gold and coins
    Please fix this and I would like my gold back

What’s with all the gold nuggets needed for both events. Why not gold apples or eggs. I will take it slowly on the tailor goals as I don’t want to throw all my gold nuggets at clothing. Other than that, I’m quite enjoying these new storylines. I got the farmhouse which I’ve hidden in my troll area as it’s rather ugly so I wouldn’t break your backs trying to get it. It looks very damp and musty. It really should be condemned as uninhabitable. Sadly I couldn’t take advantage of the cheaper expansions as I had already expanded there. I have almost 40 expansion permits saved. When I get to 45 Ill start making the other expansion permits. Have fun everyone

Page 40 of 66 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast