Page 30 of 66 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 656

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

  1. #291
    Nightclub Owner meme1098's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,275
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I created the ornate camise which I think was the last item in goal 6 of the tailor event. I then created the ornate hat, ornate loafers, and now I think it wants me to create a second ornate camise (which would be a waste of resources). I think someone else posted this same issue and wondered why we need to create a second one. Anyone else know if this is a mistake?
    I've posted a new thread in the bugs section. Hopefully tomorrow sometime someone will address this.

    Even if we do need 2 for the next step toward adventuring, the one we made previously should still count in this goal.
    Last edited by meme1098; 03-10-19 at 07:57 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne 🔘♌️❌❌{🔷}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

  2. #292
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    It's not a mistake. The next step is complete a trade in the exchange, the trade requires 2 of each clothing items. So you'll have enough camises but need one more hat and pair of shoes
    Thank you, Melany77! I keep making them. I just didn?t want to use so many gold nuggets if not needed.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

  3. #293
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    305
    I bought the forest wisp after reading about the drops. Like reported by others, I had been receiving 3 wisp essences and a newborn sprite with each collection. This morning I received essence (not sure how many), but no newborn sprite. This was probably my 4th collection. Still worth the purchase, but thought I’d report that we may not get a newborn sprite each time.

    Thanks to those who suggested collecting additional items before finishing part 1.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

  4. #294
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I've posted a new thread in the bugs section. Hopefully tomorrow sometime someone will address this.

    Thanks, Meme1098!
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

  5. #295
    Nightclub Owner meme1098's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,275
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Thanks, Meme1098!
    Even if we need 2 towards the next step for an adventure, the first one should still count in this goal.
    Accolon of Lorrainne 🔘♌️❌❌{🔷}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

  6. #296
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    273
    Are people continuing to make forest compasses after expanding to the first statue in anticipation of needing compasses for further expansions? I just don't want to waste all those resources making them if they're not needed. If the compasses weren't needed again, wouldn't they have disappeared from the Forge after expanding to that first statue plot?
    Edit - I just read back and saw AnnirasSweets post that the next expansion will need 8 Forest Compasses as well.
    Last edited by ratdogs4; 03-10-19 at 08:06 AM.

  7. #297
    How do we get spellbound dew? I?ve been tending my white trillium, but nothing drops apart from the white petals.

  8. #298
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    81
    I appreciate S8 giving us a storyline/goals to further our ability to expand as well as 'lightening the load' to do so. Thank you
    My issue is with these INFINITELYSMALL drops!
    I MAY get ONE vine from chopping a willow...really?!
    So factor in buying/watering/energy to grow, then 4x the amount of space, 10 chops...for one measly vine?
    I'm not saying we should be given everything all easy peasy like, after all, game is about strategy/utilizing energy in the best way possible...But it should be FAIR.
    And I can't get a sprite to save my life from trillium plants and bushes, only Skunkupines darn it
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun!
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

  9. #299
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by womanofsteele42 View Post
    How do we get spellbound dew? I?ve been tending my white trillium, but nothing drops apart from the white petals.
    Spellbound dew from plants is rare. Check the hub for other places that drop it..

  10. #300
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    3,504
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    I appreciate S8 giving us a storyline/goals to further our ability to expand as well as 'lightening the load' to do so. Thank you
    My issue is with these INFINITELYSMALL drops!
    I MAY get ONE vine from chopping a willow...really?!
    So factor in buying/watering/energy to grow, then 4x the amount of space, 10 chops...for one measly vine?
    I'm not saying we should be given everything all easy peasy like, after all, game is about strategy/utilizing energy in the best way possible...But it should be FAIR.
    And I can't get a sprite to save my life from trillium plants and bushes, only Skunkupines darn it
    Yes I get more skunkies then frost wisps and chop 3 trees to get a vine that,looks like a birds nest and to get the newborn sprit is impossible

Page 30 of 66 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •