Page 28 of 66 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley224 View Post
    Thank you, I was actually trying to find out what the pet forest wisp dropped between parts 1 and 2.
    All that dropped was $125 in coins and NOTHING else!!!!

New Resident
    Mithril is going to be a major problem for me due to the fact that I'm level 38 and I do not have the ability to make it in my Forge. I ended up buying the mithril dragon a long time ago because I needed a few here and there. So I at least have 25 of them to start but I'm screwed because my deep mine doesn't like to drop them either. It just seems as though by level 38 I would have it. No way am I using 600 gems to finish it off.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Bsmith61 View Post
    Mithril is going to be a major problem for me due to the fact that I'm level 38 and I do not have the ability to make it in my Forge. I ended up buying the mithril dragon a long time ago because I needed a few here and there. So I at least have 25 of them to start but I'm screwed because my deep mine doesn't like to drop them either. It just seems as though by level 38 I would have it. No way am I using 600 gems to finish it off.
    I’m also level 38 and can’t craft mithril. My lifetime supply was 11 starting this event. I did purchase the mithril dragon today but In 5 days I don’t think he’ll drop 25 mithril. I’m going on dark cave adventures hoping to find dark cave formations but that’s probably only going to give a few mithril. I don’t think I’ll finish ��

The story this time seems to be designed by someone else unless S8 is trying to get players to pay. It defeats the purpose of gameplay though. A lot of people posted time and energy calculation here or reported extremely low rate of drops so I won’t repeat but suffice to day lots of players will not finish. Hope next one is better more enjoyable.

Rhino Keeper
    Is the tailor goal timed? I?m confused.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    I’m also level 38 and can’t craft mithril. My lifetime supply was 11 starting this event. I did purchase the mithril dragon today but In 5 days I don’t think he’ll drop 25 mithril. I’m going on dark cave adventures hoping to find dark cave formations but that’s probably only going to give a few mithril. I don’t think I’ll finish ��
    The only thing timed is if you finish part 1 in seven days you get an overgrown building. If you don't finish in 7 days you can still work on it for weeks or months. We have had some goals that have taken a long, long time to complete. So just work on it when you have time and energy and supplies, and forget about the timed part, it's storyline.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kajohn345 View Post
    Is the tailor goal timed? I?m confused.
    Nope, it isn't. The easiest way to tell is to go to your goal book. If there is not a time shown there, the goal is not timed.

Rhino Keeper
    in part 2 do we need to buy another expansion to be able to get to the expansion with the rhino on it? not sure which plot to open now that im starting those goals.

maybe its just me but im glad this wasnt an actual timed event as ive been having a terrible week with my cat suddenly passing away although i have managed to finish part one even tho i hardly have wanted to play these goal have been easier than real events.

also i just want to remind everyone this is main storyline so you dont have to rush yourselves the only bonus is the overgrown version of other buildings that are rewards for the end of each set of goals which will most likely appear in the store a week or so after the release for people to purchase for gems like other buildings we have gotten before.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I created the ornate camise which I think was the last item in goal 6 of the tailor event. I then created the ornate hat, ornate loafers, and now I think it wants me to create a second ornate camise (which would be a waste of resources). I think someone else posted this same issue and wondered why we need to create a second one. Anyone else know if this is a mistake?
    It's not a mistake. The next step is complete a trade in the exchange, the trade requires 2 of each clothing items. So you'll have enough camises but need one more hat and pair of shoes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The goats are in the feature menu for 6 days, then they are back to normal. The Tailor goal is un-timed, so you have all the leisure to finish it on your own terms.
    Thanks so much for this question and answer. Been trying to figure this out. Reduced my stress level bc I want that Royal Goat. Lol

Page 28 of 66 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast