Page 26 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 656

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

  1. #251
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    406
    So trying to play this event and every time I open the game it takes 1-3 minutes for the board game to load. Getting irritating never had this problem before. I’ve got the same phone no changes. Is the maintenance on 3/10 going to fix this? And it’s tonight at 1:55am West coast time?

  2. #252
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Tasmania, Australia
    Posts
    802
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Just got something cool from Salvatore so I checked his inventory card. Post it here to cheer you all up (I'm sure the drop rate is tiny)
    He also drops earth wisps and lantern.
    Another tick in the box for this update - storyline, new expansions, a timed challenge for those that like that, a range of different things that we get and now this. Nice one

  3. #253
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,827
    These Forest Vines are really ridiculous! I've chopped well over 60 Willows and have only just crafted my 8th Forest Blade. At this rate, I'll have to clear hundreds to craft all 21 Blades needed.

    I know the timer for HF Part II is 30 days but that's not really my concern with this issue. I'm more worried about the absolutely absurd amount of energy I'm going to have to expend to get this second totem.

    This is hardly what I would consider enjoyable s8! We really need another source for the vines or the caps need to be raised.

  4. #254
    Nightclub Owner meme1098's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,275
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    So trying to play this event and every time I open the game it takes 1-3 minutes for the board game to load. Getting irritating never had this problem before. I’ve got the same phone no changes. Is the maintenance on 3/10 going to fix this? And it’s tonight at 1:55am West coast time?
    Maintenance tonight is for Daylight savings time conversion.
    Accolon of Lorrainne 🔘♌️❌❌{🔷}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

  5. #255
    I seem to have a big problem! Yesterday, when i tapped on making the bobbin (i tapped in the goal itself) ... the game went automatically to somewhere, and there was the spinningwheel ! But .... my gamed blocked and refreshed (what else is new??) ann now my spinningwheel has dissapeared OMG !

    Where is it??
    Closing game and opening it again, doesn't help

    In the goal itself, in the book, i can tap on 'make' ... but without the wheel i can't collect

  6. #256
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    What's this S8 I just chopped 2 willows, that's 20 chops for 1 vine!!! So you need 20 energy for 1 vine? And you'll need 10 vines for each of the 21 blades? That's 210x20= 4200 energy. That's so unreasonable. You need to up the drop rate. Same with the spawn rate for forest wisps and drop rate for sprite. 21 newborns just to open the expansion wow. As if other requirements are not challenging enough. I'm usually very patient and you barely see me complain. Actually I haven't complained once but this drop rate is just ridiculous.

    Edit: actually counting the energy watering the willow tree it's 30 energy for one vine. Arghh
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    These Forest Vines are really ridiculous! I've chopped well over 60 Willows and have only just crafted my 8th Forest Blade. At this rate, I'll have to clear hundreds to craft all 21 Blades needed.

    I know the timer for HF Part II is 30 days but that's not really my concern with this issue. I'm more worried about the absolutely absurd amount of energy I'm going to have to expend to get this second totem.

    This is hardly what I would consider enjoyable s8! We really need another source for the vines or the caps need to be raised.
    Right Annira? It's just ridiculous. It takes 5 energy to grow the 2x2 willow tree and 10 chops to get just 1 vine for a blade that needs 10 vines. Please up the drop rate S8.

  7. #257
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    55
    Just a heads up everyone re drops of Newborn Sprites and Forest Wisp Essences between parts of new storyline.

    I have not started Part 2 yet as I was going to stock up on Sprites and Essences first, BUT I have collected twice now from Ivy's Hut and 2 Green Forest Wisp pets and have had no drops of Quest items.

    SO maybe don't Finnish Part 1 too early before time runs out so you can continue to collect Quest items ready for when you want to start Part 2.

    Will post again if I start getting drops

  8. #258
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    735
    Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    Just a heads up everyone re drops of Newborn Sprites and Forest Wisp Essences between parts of new storyline.

    I have not started Part 2 yet as I was going to stock up on Sprites and Essences first, BUT I have collected twice now from Ivy's Hut and 2 Green Forest Wisp pets and have had no drops of Quest items.

    SO maybe don't Finnish Part 1 too early before time runs out so you can continue to collect Quest items ready for when you want to start Part 2.

    Will post again if I start getting drops
    Thanks for info, I was wondering about this.

  9. #259
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    sunshine state
    Posts
    235
    im still trying to get some mithril. i found a dark mine in my inventory. chopped it. got 1. suggestions?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [[Though she be but little, she is fierce]

  10. #260
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    55
    Addition to previous post re drops between parts: I have just collected from 49 trilliums and all I spawned was 5 skunkupines.
    NO wisps to fight, never happened while still on Part 1, always had wisps to fight.

    Definitely looks like we need to collect extras before finnishing each Part.

Page 26 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •