Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Farm Supplier
    Am I correct that the only advantage in finishing quickly is to get the overgrown farmhouse? Is this in any different to the ordinary farmhouses? (Apart from how it looks?)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    that I am completely angry. S8 needs to fix this expansion problem NOW! I?ve been mentioning it and begging for a fix for months, and still nothing. How am I supposed to expand if the buildings I put out reset the system? This is ridiculous. I put out one **** building and it disappears.

Fix this @#&$! NOW!
    I am unable to expand anywhere due to this problem, therefore I am unable to complete this quest. This isn?t right!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

New Resident
    This storyline may be beyond my patience level. I've had glitches all night and have only collected about 3 green essence. I have a short attention span. When the tasks cease to be fun I stop playing!

Farm Supplier
    This is so frustrating. I?ve watered so many white trilliums and haven?t gotten a single forest wisp.

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know how to get rid of the question marks that are replacing apostrophes when I post?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I used my Pumpkin and Ring Bearer Goats to collect the silk. That way I can get started on crafting the Bobbins while I wait for the 10 hours to pass so I can collect from one of my new adult goats.
    The Ring Bearer goat only has a 3 hour timer. There's also the birthday goat that I'll collect from in about an hour. I'm assuming that will also drop the silky fur?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TL4me View Post
    Does anyone know how to get rid of the question marks that are replacing apostrophes when I post?
    Off topic, but this question has been asked more than once as it is annoying.
    A: Go to settings > general > keyboard and make sure Smart Punctuation is turned off.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    After crafting the first compass, visit OT's house and Ivy.
    Sorry that's wrong. Visit DEEP MINE

At Ivy's you'll find a baby sprite.
    Attachment 50364

Then expand to the special area

Attachment 50365

Looks like it's gonna be a waiting on Ivy's game. Wasted my gems to speed up the forge for nothing.
    Oh wow. Those numbers are...gulp...quite high. 35 mithril! 8 forest compasses. Oh my. And what does it mean by make spellbound dew in white trillium?
    Goodness but I sat out the sleeping beauty and now it looks like this one is another I will have to sit out too or if it is a story line then I'll have to take my time doing it. Sigh.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    The Ring Bearer goat only has a 3 hour timer. There's also the birthday goat that I'll collect from in about an hour. I'm assuming that will also drop the silky fur?
    My pumpkin goat gave me one but my birthday and ornery goats did not
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    Had all the things needed and it sent me to expansion and it is not open?

Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast