Page 59 of 82 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Wait till you get to goal 3. You need 900 ore from sawmills and sparkling mines and you get 1 or maybe 2 from each per collection

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Wait till you get to goal 3. You need 900 ore from sawmills and sparkling mines and you get 1 or maybe 2 from each per collection
    uugghh. and the cottage is the one that i actually like the look of (from pictures)
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Finally finished part 3 today. I don't know if I expected too much, but the grand finale was a bit of a letdown for me. Do you remember naught? Well I don't and the elephant whose name (Hortensia) reminds me of Roald Dalh somehow, doesn't seem to have a clue either. If you expected this storyline to lead you somewhere like I did, then you'd be disappointed as well. It's just a replica of part 1 and 2, nothing more.

----------------------------------------------------

Part 3 (end)

Goal 7 - CLEAR ANY MONSTER on board
    Prepare the Anamnecia Tribute - 5 golden nuggets, 5 golden eggs, 2000 coins - 1 minute
    Summon the spirit

Goal 8
    Defeat the enraged elephant spirit (299 hits)

Goal 9
    Prepare the Anamnecia Tribute - 20 forest wisp essences, 25 mithrils, 50 newborn sprites - 8 hours (receive 100,000 coins)
    Reward: Hortensia the elephant

Goal 10
    Visit Hortensia (seems to be similar to the black bear: 10 hr timer - drops: 1-3 trade tickets, monster parts, chance of simple or hearty feast, maybe chance of expansion ticket?)
    do you get the overgrown cottage after goal 10 when you visit her? cause i am assuming that when you get her as a reward in goal 9, you have to wait the 10 hour timer

Executive Chef
    ok i have 2 questions:
    1) stage 2, goal 8= how long does the tribute take?
    2) stage 3, goal 4= forest lanterns- how long does it take to forge?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    4 hours
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babysx1 View Post
    Wisp pet drops 4 every 12 hours
    Mines and sawmills can rare but can drop a 3

Fashion Designer
    ok i have 2 questions:
    1) stage 2, goal 8= how long does the tribute take?
    do you get the overgrown cottage after goal 10 when you visit her? cause i am assuming that when you get her as a reward in goal 9, you have to wait the 10 hour timer

Vimino tribute takes 2 hours. But as soon as you have enough materials and start the tribute you get the prize of the overgrown watchtower. You have to wait the 2 hours to complete the goal and win the rhino pet.

Similarly as soon as you start the tribute in part 3 goal 9 you win the overgrown cottage and don't have to wait for the 8 hours for the tribute to complete.

Lantern as per Shibuya takes 4 hours. The real pain is not the crafting time but the ore gathering part - 45 ores per lantern.

Rhino Keeper
    I found Part III, 1-4, and 7-10. Anyone know 5 and 6? Do I need any compasses for part III? I haven’t collected the tribute from part I yet as I am collecting all the newborn sprites I can first. Have 8 compasses for part II. Will I need any more? Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    I found Part III, 1-4, and 7-10. Anyone know 5 and 6? Do I need any compasses for part III? I haven’t collected the tribute from part I yet as I am collecting all the newborn sprites I can first. Have 8 compasses for part II. Will I need any more? Thanks
    See page 1 for all the details, but in short: yes 10 more
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    I found Part III, 1-4, and 7-10. Anyone know 5 and 6? Do I need any compasses for part III? I haven?t collected the tribute from part I yet as I am collecting all the newborn sprites I can first. Have 8 compasses for part II. Will I need any more? Thanks
    It is all on page 1, you just have to scroll down a lot for part 3:
    5: tend Iceland poppy, blue flower penstemon, and talinum auranticum (shrubs work also).
    6: Gather newborn sprites, forest compass, forest blades, and forest lanterns. Expand to third totem.
    Requires: 35 Newborn Sprites, 10 Forest Compasses, 10 Forest Blades, and 20 Forest Lanterns.