Page 48 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/7: The Hidden Forest (main story) | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Have you expanded to one of the squares around the rhino? You either need to expand to the one under it or the one between the rhino & elephant. Someone posted this several pages back.
    So before you can expand you have to expand to either of the ones that need 50 wisp lanterns and 5 expansion permits?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    So before you can expand you have to expand to either of the ones that need 50 wisp lanterns and 5 expansion permits?
    Unfortunately yes. I kept my workshops & tinker camp busy, busy (before this goal with lucky beams & blocks) churning those out. 3 every 4 hours (during the day) & before you know it, I had them all replaced.
    If the one in the middle is available to you, go for it first! Then you'll be ready in 6 months (*sarcasm*) for the elephant. This goal line is ridiculous for sure!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I am having a issue with expanding to the second goal! I have completed all tasks in hidden forest 2 but when I press go it sends me to the expansion but the is nothing to click on! I have forced closes numerous time but still will not let me expand! Help!
    Have you tried hitting the expand button to see if it shows then (no idea if this will work as I am a long way off this myself)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lindtball View Post
    Would it be wise to continue to make Forest Bkades and Compasses while finishing the last step of Part 2?

All I?m doing is waiting to collect the 30 which will take at least 10-14 days.
    Check the first page of this thread under Part 3, Spiritwind has a copy of a post from Melany77, we will need 10 more of each.

Quote Originally Posted by laudenum View Post
    Check the first page of this thread under Part 3, Spiritwind has a copy of a post from Melany77, we will need 10 more of each.
    Many thanks. This is the most we’ve had to do in a very long. Got out of practice.
    ⚔ 🔴🌅🕊🌅{🌌}======🍃🍂🍁======> ⚔

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lindtball View Post
    Many thanks. This is the most we’ve had to do in a very long. Got out of practice.
    We also will need another 35 Sprites for Part 3 so keep collecting those as well.
    I'm going to not complete part 2 until a day before my time runs out so I can keep collecting Sprites ready for Part 3.

Good luck, happy chopping & tapping.:-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    Have you tried hitting the expand button to see if it shows then (no idea if this will work as I am a long way off this myself)
    Yes, unfortunately the only way I've been told you are able to expand to the next goal is to expand on either side before going on! So on to making wisp lanterns and expansion permits! Might be able to expand in 6 months!

Host(ess)
    The drop rate for vines on the willow trees is ridiculous. All the tending to grow them and space they take up then expend all your energy to chop them to get zero to 1 vines? Thats just not right. And certainly not fun.
    ~ Always adding new neighbors. My storm8 id is auntprish

Rhino Keeper
    Where can I find ou craft Newborn Sprites unless by Ivy's hut ?

Fashion Designer
    I take it the green sprite pets keep their event drops permanently because of the coin trades in the totems?? Even after the event?